Monday, May 26, 2014

Attention class: Baby making 101?




Critty Cre


I've not read anywhere about how Clay Aiken conceived his son. Does anyone know? What about Ricky Martin, he is a new father also? Before anyone says it, yes I realize this may be none of my business, however, I am human. Inquiring minds need to know...
Texicano--Please re-read my question. I know what AI is.



Answer
Man, picturing Clay Aiken spanking the monkey turned my stomach.

I'm trying to think of Ricky Martin doing it but I can't get past Clay playing Solitaire.

Thanks for the nightmare.

Does gas make a baby have a fever?




Mrs. Br0wn


does gas make your baby have a fever because my son (8 weeks old) have a fever of 101.3 and I think it from him having gas


Answer
No, gas would not make your baby have that high of a fever.

You really should take your baby to his doctor or the hospital if his fever is that high and he's under 3 months in age. Please seek the correct form of help NOW.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Attention class: Baby making 101?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment