Thursday, January 2, 2014

is there any at home jobs?

tips on getting pregnant fast yahoo answers on amature pregnant Oh Burn (yahoo answers,gay,tumblr,funny,popular)
tips on getting pregnant fast yahoo answers image



Lo


hi im pregnant and was wondering if any one knows of any online jobs that are legit ?


Answer
There was an episode of ABC's news program 20/20 that exposed scams and gave out legitimate sites to browse but whenever I post the links to the actual videos, some report-nazi has my post removed for "Solicitation".

So I will simply tell you the steps to find the videos/articles yourself.

I'll BRB after I find them again.

Start out at the ABC News: 20/20 homepage:
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/
(Hopefully linking to a legitimate news organization won't get be removed... Sigh...)

Now search these article/video titles:

"Work-From-Home Tips"
Tory Johnson shares her work-from-home tips and scams you should look out for.

"Google work-from-home scams"

"FTC Takes Action Against Work-at-Home Scams"
Federal Trade Commission Follows Up on '20/20' Investigation of Alleged Bogus Work-at-Home Offers

"Don't Fall for Work-From-Home Scams"
Advice on Distinguishing Legitimate Job Opportunities From Scams

"Work-From-Home Scams"
Signs to see if you're being taken for a ride on the Internet scam train.

Screw it... Here is the search results from searching the 20/20 site with the search term "Work at Home Scams". (If I get reported so-fu*king-be-it.)
http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=work+at+home+Scams&r=2020

I'll put a disclaimer and hopefully the Monitors at Yahoo! Answers will see that I am NOT trying to sell anyone ANYTHING and that I'm just trying to help!

⤠Work at Home, Scammed at Home
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7028328
In desperate times, victims of employment scams speak out.

⤠Part 1: Work at Home, Scammed at Home
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7028207
In desperate times, victims of employment scams speak out.

⤠Part 2: Work at Home, Scammed at Home
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7028230
In desperate times, victims of employment scams speak out.

⤠Work-at-Home Scams
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7016398
Lessons learned: some jobs are just too good to be true.

⤠Tips for Avoiding Tourist Scams and Cons
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124247&page=1
Expert Advice on Avoiding the Top Tourist Scams and Cons

⤠2020 (03.06.09 pt. 2)
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7028184
In desperate times, victims of employment scams speak out.

⤠How to Find Holiday Jobs
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/JobClub/tips-find-holiday-jobs/story?id=8858233
If you're out of work, you have the time ... your search. Be willing to work all shifts since it'll increase your chances of being selected

⤠Work From Home With Google? Not So Fast
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/work-home-google-scam/story?id=8438110
Experts Warn Against Scam Sites, Ads That Use Google and News Logos

⤠Google work-from-home scams
http://abcnews.go.com/images/Business/GOOGLE_WFH_090828

⤠10 Telltale Signs of a Work-From-Home Scam
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/JobClub/story?id=8450172
'GMA' Contributor Tory Johnson Shares Tips on How to Avoid Scams

⤠Work-From-Home Tips
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8130690
Tory Johnson shares her work-from-home tips and scams you should look out for.

⤠Work-From-Home Scams
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5667495
Signs to see if you're being taken for a ride on the Internet scam train.

⤠Tory Johnson's Work-From-Home Tips
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/JobClub/story?id=5318600&page=1
Job Opportunities for Everyone

⤠Don't Fall for Work-From-Home Scams
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/JobClub/story?id=5655944&page=1
Advice on Distinguishing Legitimate Job Opportunities From Scams

⤠Virtual Work Provides Growing Opportunities
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/JobClub/story?id=4429909&page=1
Several Types of Industries Allow You to Work From Home

⤠"Will Work From Home" Book Excerpt
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=5526473&page=1
New Book Details How to 'Earn the Cash -- Without the Commute'

¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸ ¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸ ¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸
ATTN: EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE LINKS IS FROM ABC NEWS AND/OR THE NEWS PROGRAM 20/20.

NOT A SINGLE ONE GOES TO A FOR PROFIT COMPANY OF ANY KIND.

THEY ARE ALL REFERENCE ARTICLES AND/OR VIDEOS.

Please, for the love of little apples... Don't report this! I'm trying to freaking help!
¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸ ¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸ ¸à¹â¢*´`*â¥â¤â¥*´`*â¢à¹Â¸

How can I get pregnant faster?




Cartersmom


My fiance and I have been trying to conceive for over six months now...and have gotten nothing! I am gettin so frustrated! I want to be pregnant more than anything! I have heard that you are supposed to stay laying down after sex to get more sperm to get to your egg..how long am I supposed to lay there? and do I need to elevate my legs or anything...is it normal to have a bunch of sperm come out when I go to the bathroom afterwards or is it just me? I have also heard more sperm gets up there if he ejaculates while he is on top? If anybody has any little tricks they know to get pregnant faster...please share...i'm so desperate...I want a baby more than anything and I'm getting sick of getting that frustrating period reminding me that i'm not pregnant every month....I just want those two lines...so someone please give me some advice!! Also how often should I have sex? every day? every other day?


Answer
It's crazy...here you are, trying your hardest to get pregnant..and then on Yahoo answers, you see 13 year olds posting questions about how they became pregnant, whether they should or should not have the baby, and how they're so scared because their parents are going to find out and the kicker is...they weren't even trying to get pregnant in the first place!

It's almost a joke, really.

Just as a little story, My husband and I tried to conceive for a while year. Last year around Thanksgiving time, it finally happened. I think it wasn't happening for a whole year because I was stressing so much over it. I kept thinking about the baby. I kept counting days, researching my ovulation charts, reading about all kinds of crazy methods to conceive a child. I had baby on the brain. Finally in November last year, I gave up. I had a move to think about. I had to pack things, clothes, furniture...had to get an apartment, start paying new bills with my husband, make a road trip to our new state..things were hectic and I forgot about baby-making, and somewhere around that time, it happened. I think when you are anticipating a child, your body isn't going to respond only because of how the stress hormones are high even though you don't know it. And this can even put your cycle off. It sucks, really. I have some really helpful sites for you though..you should check them out:

*Find out when you are ovulating:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/227230/trying_to_conceive_find_out_when_youre.html

*Side effects of personal lubricants when TTC:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/227220/trying_to_conceive_side_effects_of.html

*Tips for Conceiving:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/162109/trying_to_conceive_when_you_want_a.html

*Increasing chances of getting pregnant:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/227218/tricks_for_trying_to_conceive_how_to.html

Good luck..I know it's so frustrating...but it will happen. Like I said, we tried for a year..now I am a mom to a beautiful baby who was born in August 2008.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is there any at home jobs?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

6 comments:


  1. I am singing with joy today because of what God has use DR Aboki to do in my life,can you believe i got pregnant at the age of 40 year,i have be looking for a baby of my own that will call me mother for the past 21years,i contacted some many people who try their best but there was no solution to my problem, but when i came in contact with DR Aboki my story change from worst to the best,so many people think that i will never have a baby of my own,but when DR Aboki did is prayer for me i became pregnant all i did for him was to get the items which he told me to get and now i have a child i could call my own,i am so happy, you can contact him via email pregnancysolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. Shout it louder, Or go out and reach others who have not heard of it .it is real Dr climent HERBAL Center is really doing a great works within and outside just try it and you will testify just as i am testifying now, i have this infection that lead to womb blockage and there was no hope at all the hospital i went said nothing but that there on hope for 4 years that i have waited no child then i came across Dr climent HERBAL Center now and he is a wonderful native herbalist who told me he can do it but i was scared because i have not take anything drugs natural before but since i had no child i have to comply with the rules and regulation and now am carrying my child just try it and see your time to celebrate has come . you can reach Dr climent HERBAL Center via email : drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory bhbe to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was 17 I had my right ovary and fallopian tube removed due to having a cyst, I have been trying for a baby for the pasts 8years and nothing has happened ,my partner and i have undergo ivf but it doesn't work, until i saw some lady comment here how she got pregnant by the help of a spiritualist named oduma who did a pregnancy and a cleanse spell for her, i then decided to give a try 2months ago and contacted the same priest oduma and did the spell , and my doctor just confirm it that am pregnant , thanks every1 for the support and for putting the email of the spell caster that helped me , you can also contact oduma for what every situation you are on odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com or call him +2349067801825

    ReplyDelete