Saturday, January 4, 2014

Need to know how the Turkey Baster method works?

get pregnant turkey baster on Woman Attacks Her Wife With Turkey Baster Full of Sperm ...
get pregnant turkey baster image



Kssmii2


I want to have a baby but dont want the costly bills of the artficial insemination. I want to try the turkey baster method as my last option. Using the turkey baster method is it best to use the sperm as soon as it comes out or how long would I have after the sperm hits the air? Please, mature answers only!


Answer
I'm not a doctor or anything, just offering my opinion. I think it would be best if you use the sperm as soon as it comes out. Have your boyfriend or Husband, ejaculate into a condom or cup. Use the turkey baster to suck up the sperm and inject it inside you and squeeze all the sperm inside you. But make sure it's around the time you ovulating, so you'll have a greater chance to get pregnant.

Last week I had really intimate sex with a turkey baster?




Taylor


Last week I had really intimate sex with a turkey baster full of horse semen, well it got lost in my vagina, now it hurts to pee and I have a really weird rash spreading across my thighs and butt crack, and every time I poop I can hear a horse neigh. AM I PREGNANT?


Answer
Yes. And you have horse chlamydia




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need to know how the Turkey Baster method works?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete