Friday, January 3, 2014

How can I increase my chances of having a girl?

get pregnant naturally after ivf on ... dies from IVF treatment... weeks after becoming pregnant | Mail Online
get pregnant naturally after ivf image



Caitlin


I've heard there's ways to increase the chances of conceiving a boy or girl but I have this thing that makes slightly harder for me to get pregnant naturally.
I have a ovary problem that causes me to skip periods and the only way I can have a normal period is if I take birth control because the birth control helps regulate your period.
I think my doctor said it would be hard for me to get pregnant naturally it was awhile ago so I may have to ask her what she said again to be sure.
When I get financially stable I'm thinking of getting artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization.
I've heard there's ways to control if you conceive a boy or girl naturally but I'm just curious are there ways to increase your chances of having a boy or girl through artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization?
Or is there something I could do to increase my chances during pregnancy?
Also what's the difference between artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization?
It's still going to be awhile before I can make plans for this because like I said I need to get financially stable first.



Answer
You can do gender selection IVF but it is going to cost you a whole bunch more then regular IVF (which is already $10,000+ a month).

There actually are no ways to increase the chances of having one gender over another during natural conception as there are around 40,000,000 sperm released (both X and Y sperm) and only one of those actually fertilizes the egg (see how impossible it to affect it!).

And no, there is nothing you can do once pregnant to change the gender as it is solely based on which sperm fertilizes the egg first.

Artificial insemination is where you get the sperm put into a tube and they release it up against your cervix to give you the best chance of conceiving. (conceiving without sex)

IVF is where they remove the egg follicle and use the sperm and then put the fertilized egg back into your uterus to give you the best chance they can of conceiving. (conceiving outside of the body)


There is nothing wrong with asking, I hope I answer at least part of your questions!

What options do I have after having my tubes tied 7 years ago...and now want another baby?




lionlover


I had my second child 7 years ago and since I was recently divorced wanted to get my tubes tied. I recently got the medical report and they tied them both twice and cut them. I am wondering what options I have (if any) to reverse this or what the odds are of getting pregnant naturally. I have read many different things about this but wonder if anyone knows more than what I have found out. I am getting married again and he has no kids so we want to know what our options are. Thanks!


Answer
Your options would include:

1. Having reversal surgery. (Very expensive, rarely covered by insurance, and not always successful.)

2. Having IVF to bypass the cut tubes. (Also costly, not covered by insurance, and low success rates.)

3. Use a gestational carrier/surrogate. (Same as above.)

If you're interested in reversal, you'll need to talk to the doc who did it, and probably get a referral to someone who specializes in this sort of procedure.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I increase my chances of having a girl?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete