Monday, December 30, 2013

What are some good quotes about friends, forgiveness, and mistakes?

baby making evil face on ... faces in hilarious Evil Baby Glare-off competition | Mail Online
baby making evil face image



Ana Rodrig


I need some good quotes about either these two options: Friends and forgiveness or Friends and Mistakes. Me and my friend have had a rough time recently, and I need some quotes about forgiving or about how we all make mistakes, but we're still friends. Or how friends are always there. Thanks! =]


Answer
Quotes on Friends and forgiveness -

âI'm sorry for hurting my family, I'm sorry for hurting my friends. Please forgive me,â - David Cruz

âIt is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.â - William Blake

âAnd if your friend does evil to you, say to him, ''I forgive you for what you did to me, but how can I forgive you for what you did to yourself?''â - Friedrich Nietzsche

âYou've asked for forgiveness. This letter is to inform you that, on the heels of a statement by my dear friend, Congressman John Lewis, a man I admire and respect as much as any living American, I do forgive you.â - James Carville

âTo forgive is not to forget. The merit lies in loving in spite of the vivid knowledge that the one that must be loved is not a friend. There is no merit in loving an enemy when you forget him for a friend.â - Mohandas Gandhi

âTwo persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other's little failingsâ - Jean de la Bruyere

Quotes on Friends and Mistakes -

âLots of people I was starting to hate who I used to like a lot. But when you like people, you can hurt. I'd made a few mistakes with girl friends, and one or two guys I'd thought were my buddies, and I wouldn't make these mistakes again.â - Joyce Carol Oates

âFor two years, Eric has had to face his family, his friends with the unspoken question - How could you be so stupid? It was a mistake. It was a very public mistake, but it wasn't a crime.â - Joe Conti

âHe told me he was sorry about my son, and that he made a mistake. I told him that I understood that. He was a friend, still is a friend. I've been knowing him since he was a baby.â - Harzel Tyus

âWe feel the same way about Steve and Michelle as we always did. Those were friends that we knew and loved. Really good people make mistakes. As friends we were there to listen and not judge. That's the bottom line.â - Sarah Smiarowski

âFriends are safe. You won't make huge mistakes if you spend time with friends, because they'll be there to steer you to safer harbors.â - Tina B. Tessina

âA good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals a secret of hidden treasure.â - Buddha

âYou mistake me, my dear. I have a high respect for your nerves. They are my old friends. I have heard you mention them with consideration these twenty years at least.â - Jane Austen

What do you guys feel should happen to child abusers ?




Jenny G


Also how do you feel when you hear about horrific crimes against small helpless babies? I am majoring in Social Work and I want to work with abused kids and know I will face some really bad situations I am still in training and know that I need to toughen my heart a little because I hear stories I just want to break down and cry and then I wish evil things would happen to the child's abusers . How do you guys feel?


Answer
I started out in social work and couldn't handle it when I had to counsel a rapist. :/ It takes a really strong person!
Anyways.... I feel they should be given a drug to paralyze them and make them helpless but still able to feel pain and I believe they should be tortured. That's just me though. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good quotes about friends, forgiveness, and mistakes?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment