Sunday, December 29, 2013

Why do they say getting off contraception helps you get pregnant faster?

get pregnant fast on How to Get Pregnant Fast - Easy Ways to Get Pregnant Quickly
get pregnant fast image



Joanna


I would like to better understand why getting off cotraception helps women get pregnant faster. My sister in law stopped b/c and got pregnant in three months. Does this help women only with normal cycles? What is the reasoning behind this, anyone know?


Answer
While on the pill & take it effectively you have less than 1% chance of pregnancy..... When your off it & have unprotected sex you have a 20-25% chance per cycle over 6 months.

NOBODY tries to get pregnant while using birth control...!

What can I do to become pregnant faster?




Brianna


Me and my fiance have been together for 3 years. We both want to start a family. But there's a problem. Its hard for me to get pregnant. Its hard for me to get pregnant because I don't get my period. Can someone please tell what I can do to become pregnant faster?


Answer
Go see a doctor! They can give you diet plans and other information you'll need. I thought you needed your period to get pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do they say getting off contraception helps you get pregnant faster?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment