Saturday, January 4, 2014

Chances of getting pregnant with Mirena IUD?

get pregnant mirena iud on period right after mirena iud removal page 2 - Getting Pregnant Forum ...
get pregnant mirena iud image



lil.momma1


I was wondering what are the chances of getting pregnant with the mirena IUD implanted? Will it show up on a home pregnancy test? Its very dangerous if I get pregnant now because I am on coumadin(blood thinner) for blood clots in my leg and lung.


Answer
Your chances of getting pregnant on the Mirena are as effective as getting your tubes tied (99%). If you take a home pregnancy test while on the Mirena it WILL NOT come up positive just because of the hormones within Mirena. I had been on Mirena for four years before I had mine removed last week and it was absolutely wonderful-no worries!

How long does it take to get pregnant after removing the Mirena IUD?




Mommy


I had the Mirena IUD removed on Aug 3rd & started my period Aug 9th. My husband & I are hopeing to get pregnant & were wondering if anyone else had the Mirena IUD removed in hopes of having a baby & how long did it take you to get pregnant after the removal? We have bought ovulation tests & everything but were just wondering if anyone else has gone through this process.


Answer
ugg, why isn't anyone answering your question? i'm curious too! lol. I just had my daughter in march (obviously) and had it put in at the beginning of may. but we are wanting to start trying for #2 around valentine's day, so I wanna know when I should take this out. If you started your period, I'm gonna guess you'll ovulate like you normally do, so around the 22-24. Good Luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Chances of getting pregnant with Mirena IUD?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment