Sunday, December 29, 2013

I'm am TERRIFIED to go college?

tips on getting pregnant fast yahoo answers on Stubborn Children - Tips for Dealing with Stubborn Behavior ...
tips on getting pregnant fast yahoo answers image



Emma


I'm in last year of school -17. It feels my whole life was put on fast forward. I'm not repeating or doing anything for a year. If i don't go college next year i'll never go. The problem it scaring me . I cry at the thought.

1.Like moving out of home ... but i snore and i'm freaking out because no one wants a girl that snores. Any tips or medicine idea?

2.I'm can't wait for the night life of things and the whole college experience but i'm not 300 pounds fat but slightly over weight and I can't wear tight fitting clothes and i feel i'm going to miss out and boys are going to be like ''nooo way i'm going with her''

3. I can pay for college and an apartment but i feel like i'll miss out and have no money ?

4. How do you have the best college years of your life ?

5. how do you tell you parents to let go?

6. Sex. (not a slut, it bothering me honestly) I want it but i'm terrified of getting pregnant or a disease or that 'm simply not good at it. Advice?

7. I'm no good when it comes to boys. In the last few years i was at an all girls school and it just my dad as a male in my life so when boys are around i become extremely nervous and self conscience and i don't know why ? I'd rather have loads of guy friends because i know there not as bitchy as girls

8.Terrified not getting to the college i want!

9. I know i hinted at this before but i maga wanna get my parents out of my life. I feel like they rule it.

10. How do you make friends in college?

11. From girls i know they are still mostly friends with the girls from School but i want a new best friend... i never really had one in ages.

12. I feel like there a lion inside me ... i want to party have fun etc but i'm always too shy or i need to be comfortable with the people first to have fun (that doesn't really make sense hope you understand)

Okey i know some of these are facts more then anything. Could you give me advice or answers? and if your in college or have been or your going idk maybe if you had a few minutes to email me. It would help a lot. - withbigdreamstoget@yahoo.com Thank You



Answer
Don't worry about it or compare yourself against random pointless stereotypes. Be the best you you can be.

And also be concerned about what you're actually there for - learning. None of these questions seem to have anything to do with that, which is a problem.

Apply for colleges that match your learning and career interests. If you want to escape parental control (a good idea to grow up...) go away for school. Start in residence to make friends and live semi-independently but with some support.

As for social life, be you. Don't worry about conforming to stereotypes about sex/partying. Do what comes naturally. And if you're going to be sexually active, get educated - look after yourself, learn how sex works and how safer sex works, and insist on the latter.

Leaving for the store in 20 minutes...need answers fast! thanks (omega-3 question)?




Kii


I am trying to decide what supplement to get. I am 15 weeks pregnant and getting ready to go and buy a supplement for omega-3 specifically DHA/EPA. I need something that is definately safe during pregnancy. I live in a really small town too and the only prenatal omega-3 supplement I found has no EPA in it...only DHA. I just need to know what supplements are ok and what to look for to know that it is safe. I know what fish to look for and I know to make sure it is pure. Any other tips? What supplement would you recommend? Thanks so much.


Answer
check out webmd.com

better resources than answers on yahoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm am TERRIFIED to go college?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete