Sunday, June 22, 2014

can u get pregnant on ur period?




Crissy


i had sex on my period, i started my period on may 15th, i had sex on the 18th and my period stopped on the 19th. just wanna know if i can get pregnant on my period casue the condum broke


Answer
Crissy !
Women can get pregnant while on their period. If you ovulate for example on days 8 through 10 of your cycle, you may get pregnant âwhile on your periodâ meaning if you have intercourse after day 5 of your cycle, when you may still be bleeding.
This is more common in women with shorter cycles. Having a period will not âwashâ sperm from the cervix or prevent pregnancy if your body releases a mature egg at ovulation.
You may find it more difficult to detect cervical mucous changes while on your period. Some women have fertile cervical mucous that starts on or around the time of their period without realizing it because they are bleeding.
For more visit free website
http://pregnancyguidelines.blogspot.com
http://www.pregnancy-guidelines.com/pregnancy-symptoms.html
http://www.pregnancy-guidelines.com/taking-a-pregnancy-test.html
and know about first sign of pregnancy, pregnancy information, symptoms of pregnancy. If the results says that you are not pregnant still you can have a lot of info here about how to get pregnant fast and about baby gender selection

pregnant on your period?




daisy2094


Hey, I am on the pill and have been for three years, but I was wondering if you can get pregnant while on your period??? And are the odds different depending on what day it is while on your period? Like is it easier to get pregnant on the last day?

Thanks!!!



Answer
You can get pregnant on your period but it's not likely.

I don't know which day is more likely. I think the last couple of days because I think the way you get pregnant is because sperm lives in the vagina for a few days and then you ovulate a few days after your period and conception takes place. I've heard one theory that the egg hasn't been flushed out yet - in which case the first day of the period makes more sense for the theory. (I have my doubts about this theory because I would have thought that once the period has started it can't be stopped and the egg would still go out.)

On the pill though you are not likely to get pregnant and you should be covered for the whole time, even when you are taking the sugar pills and bleeding.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can u get pregnant on ur period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

2 comments:

  1. You are fed up with all the empty promises and expensive treatments, that haven't reduce the risk of miscarriages and other complications.after years of trying to conceive and a failed IVF and a failed FAnd if you also suffer from ovarian cysts, uterine fibroid, tubal obstruction, endometriosis or lazy ovaries or if your male partner has low sperm count or sperm motility disorders, then Prophetess Masade herbal medicine will help you treat most of these infertility related conditions while restoring your energy and vitality and giving you the healthy baby you've dreamed of for so long. course i have tried it and it worked out for now am pregnant with my baby with just two weeks of contacting him, after 4 years of us trying to conceive. Doctor with your herbs you have brought life into our marriage, am very grateful to you.contact her on masadeinstanthelp@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2349034745112

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you’re used to the bottom falling out, it’s impossible to relax. But I managed to cure my infertility and get pregnant with this method => HOW TO HAVE A BABY CLICK HERE
    I was in a state of panic for my entire pregnancy. I was envious of other women who got pregnant easily or would say things like, “We are trying for a June baby because that’s when my vacation time is.” What kind of magical world is fertility?! And yet when I was in a waiting room at my OB’s office, I was just another pregnant lady. No one had any idea how long it took for me to get there.

    ReplyDelete