Sunday, June 22, 2014

Any good tips on getting pregnant?




Jennifer


I know sex is key. I just want to know what people did to help them get pregnant.


Answer
do u know when you ovulate? if not you'll need to figure out when you ovulate but not every women ovulates @ the normal 2 wks after the start of their cycle and even w/a regular cycle women can ovulate @ diff times every month. if you start to feeling very wet (watery/eggwhite CM) you're in your most fertile window so have sex! if you're having more and more creamy Cm then start having sex every other day. sperm stays in your cervix up to 6 days max in ideal conditions. i use fertilityfriend.com. it tracks BBT, cm, ur cervix and everything in between. it'll take 2 cycles to figure it out but at least it won't be a guessing game. it's a great tool! don't have sex every day as that lowers sperm count - every other day is good :) also if you do need to use lubricant make sure it's sperm friendly as most aren't. i use pre-seed :) try the digital OPK's so you get a smiley face instead of trying to figure out the colors. There are also products you can try on fairhavenhealth.com that helped me ï

Help getting pregnant?







Please give me lots off tips that can increase my chances off getting pregnant !


Answer
Hello Dear,

I'd like to add a few tips for you:

1) Don't use lubrication unless it is specially formulated to be "sperm friendly" when you are having sex. Most lubricants damage sperm. Even water and saliva can be counter productive to sperm motility.

2) Use Acupuncture. Recent research indicates it increases your fertility.

3) Start now. As we age our chance for getting pregnant decreases. So don't delay, and be aggressive.

4) Seek help from your doctor. If your periods are very irregular there may be hormonal problems that need to be addressed.

5) Don't use ibuprofen or acetaminophen or aspirin when you are trying to conceive. Studies have shown these can interfere with ovulation.

I hope these tips have been helpful. I tried to include a few that I wasn't aware of until I started trying to conceive and did some research. My best wishes to you for a successful and quick conception.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any good tips on getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment