Sunday, June 22, 2014

how can i make in home food for my 6 months old baby?




Ritika


now my baby girl is six months old..she don't like bottle feed so i give her peure....i want she eat fresh food which is made in home.. can you help me..?


Answer
Most fruits and veggies can simply be steamed or baked, then pureed in a food processor, chopper, or with a mixer. Good foods are sweet potatoes, apples, carrots, avocados, and bananas. (The last two don't need to be cooked at all--just mashed.) There's a book called Super Baby Foods that you may want to check out. It's all about making your own baby food, complete with recipes, and how to prepare pretty much any fruit or vegetable for your baby.

as any one gave their baby jar food before 6 months?




Jodie B


if so how old was your baby? did starting him/her on food before 6 months give them any problems?


Answer
I sure did, with both of mine. I fed my 1st baby cereal on a spoon at 4m followed by stage 1 and home prepared fruits and veggies always only introducing 1 new food per week to watch for allergy signs. With my 2nd, he was on Nutramigen and still ate every 2hrs at 3-4m. So I started putting some rice cereal in his bottle (yes I know thats a no-no). I used an ice pick to make the hole in the bottle just a tad larger. Ice picks work great & make a nice smooth hole, no edges to come off. I also used one of the feeder type bottles you can get at walgreens/walmart. Its made to put pureed foods in. My 1st, was eating from the table at 5m with not a tooth in her mouth. we used to say she could chew a steak with her gums. My 2nd, he was still eating stage 2 baby food at 12m. He just wasn't having it. He did not like the textured, chunkier foods. Now at 18m, he eats whatever he can get his hands on. The only prob I have had was with my 2nd, my son. He has food allergies, but that was from the start and not caused by introducing solids too early.

Also, neither one of my kids are overweight. They are both actually on the small side for their ages, but I was tiny when I was younger also. So I don't think that introducing solids too early actually causes overweight kids either.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i make in home food for my 6 months old baby?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment