Saturday, March 15, 2014

Question: Does Having His Baby Make Him Stay?




Mia


i'm 17 and I dont get it?? i hear about girls ALL the time that say they want to have their boyfriends baby to make them stay...yeah some guys feel like they have to stay, but sadly in my opinion most guys would stay for the BABY not for necessarily for YOU. and its sad i think girls should want to be with a guy that wants to be with them for them and not because of a baby, but thats just my opinion...can someone please answer this question for me.


Answer
No, having a baby doesn't make the guy stay around. If your relationship is rocky already, having a baby is the worst thing you could do. A baby is a HUGE responsibility and involves a lot of time and attention. That adds a lot of stress and strain to a relationship. If things are already not going well, the extra stress of having a baby will probably break it completely. In a solid, healthy relationship, having a baby can bring the couple closer together, but only if their relationship is already strong enough to cope with the stress and responsibility of raising a child. If the girl is worried about her bf leaving... that should be a neon warning sign saying it is NOT a good time to get pregnant.

There are some guys out there who will take the responsibility of being a father seriously enough to stick around because of a child. Most of those guys are also smart enough not to get a girl pregnant in the first place. A guy who is careless or stupid enough to get a girl pregnant when their relationship isn't going well anyway... that guy probably isn't going to stick around for a baby, he'll be outta there and on to the next girl who doesn't come with so much responsibility.

Making homemade baby food?




Leah's Mom


My pediatrician suggested waiting until she eats veggies that aren't as sweet so she's not just going for the sweet stuff, then offering things like sweet potatoes and apples and whatever. Does anyone else out there make baby food? How do I do it? I have a really small food processor but how much water do I add, and also I saw on www.wholesomebabyfood.com that avocado is a good first food, any experiences with that?


Answer
I make my own baby food. It is really easy. Here is a book I recommend, Top 100 Baby Purees by Annabel Karmel. I use a blender. If I am going to feed him a sweet fruit, like an apple, I mix it with rice cereal. I have fed him avocado. He likes it. The amount of water you add depends on your baby and the texture she likes. Here are 2 recipes from Karmel's book.

A no-cook recipe for avocados. 1/2 small avocado, 1/2 small banana, 1 to 2 tablespoon your baby's usual milk. Mash the avocado together with the banana and milk.

First vegetable puree. 4-6 medium carrots, peeled and chopped. Put the carrots in a steamer over boiling water. Cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain the carrots and place in a blender, adding some of the water from the bottom of the steamer, then puree until smooth. The amount of liquid you add really depends on your baby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question: Does Having His Baby Make Him Stay?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment