Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Could I be pregnant with twins?




MommaToBe2


I went for my first ultrasound at 6 weeks & they found two sacs, but I have went back for about 3 ultrasounds and all they see is one baby. I went to the ER Sunday and they picked up two different heartbeats, but the nurse couldn't give me a ultrasound and check because the doctor wasn't there. I haven't had a ultrasound since I was almost 18 weeks and I have felt my baby move in so many different angles at the same time & I have already gained about 35-40 pounds, Are they a possibilty that I could be pregnant with twins?
My next ultrasound is march 19th. Which is in 2 weeks.



Answer
well i would yes there is a very strong possibility for twins!!!
I am 7 weeks right now with twins and have already gained 5 pounds :(
I have had 2 ultrasounds first showed two sacs one very very small compared to the other, it was hard to see, then second ultrasound on tue showed again one big sac with baby and heartbeat and a very very small one underneath with a baby and heartbeat. I just think one is behind the other and that is why it is hard to see on ultrasound, especially since I did see the baby and a heartbeat with the second just not much fluid and a very tiny sac but again I just think it is being hidden in there.

When is your next ultrasound?
Hopefully one has moved into a better position to see both, but I really think you have twins! Congrats! Im still in the freaked out stage and so much shock!!! I am going from 1 3yr old kid to 3 ahhhhhh. Im not due though until Oct so I have some time to come to terms with the idea!

Pregnant With Twins?




nikki r


From experience, did any of you that had twins, know you were pregnant with them before you had a sonogram? If so, how were your symptoms? I know I've heard the symptoms from a single pregnancy are a little different than that of a twin pregnancy. Like more nausea with twins & everything. And is it possible to get pregnant with twins without having twins run in the family or anything?


Answer
ive just found out im pregnant with twins due to an early ultrasound. For some unkown reason i kept dreaming i was having twins, My hormone levels were really high, My stomach is extremely swollen and ive been eating a lot more i havent had any sickness atall so you cant really go by that on my son i was sick morning noon and nite. twins are not always heridatory identical twins do not run in the family im having twins that share the same sac these are always the same sex. Twins that run in the family are fraternal twins which have separate sacs these can be boy/girl or same sex




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could I be pregnant with twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment