Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pregnant with acne, safe home remedy to get rid of them?




Mommyof3


I am 16 1/2 weeks pregnant. I have always washed my face in the morning and evening. But recently I have noticed little tiny black heads and acne all over my face. I cover them up with make-up. But was curious if there is any home remedy to help get rid of them. What do you all do about them?


Answer
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and have the same problem, my doctor said it will go away at 20 weeks and not to worry, ur body is producing alot of blood for u and the baby and hormones, so naturally ur skin will change! Hang in there!!

Home remedies to self Induce while pregnant?




locoboyz41


I just had a quick question. Are there any home remedies that are supposed to help with the baby being born early, except sex of course. My husband graduates basic training for the military the day I am supposed to have the baby and my doctor is not going to induce me until a week later and I want to go to his graduation?? Thank you


Answer
oh hun dont take the baby to the graduation omg

its hot crowded and its benches u sit on like in a stadium and ppl are so loud a newborn couldnt handle it i took my daughter 4 months old at that time and some lady almost knocked the carseat she was in off b/c she was jumping yelling about her son...(not to mention she cried through the whole thing and the car was 100 miles away and no where to feed her during the ceremony.)

if you will have the baby before then have a babysitter it would be better..

try walking drinks lots of water:)
and congrads

edit- and what the guy/girl said below me is right labor wont come on your due date (its only an estimate)so just relax. most women at induced 41wks + a doctor cannot force you to be induced so just go to the ceremony pregnant it will be much easier on you trust me.:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pregnant with acne, safe home remedy to get rid of them?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment