Friday, February 7, 2014

I would like to hear about you wedding proposals, its always nice to hear how it went for some one else?




Emy


like it says I want to hear how it was for you. I always love to hear how people were proposed to.
here's my story:

My proposal was last year on july 21, 2009. My boyfriend ( Now husband) Kevin called me at 9am and asked do you want to go to the beach today ? and me loving the beach said "do you even have to ask?" he laughed and said " Ill pick you up in 30 minutes oh and Liz and Mat are coming too" and at first I thought this is going to be a great day and then I thought"wait... Kevin hates the beach" he only goes on rare occasions and he's only asked me be for to go with him 2 times in the 3 years I was dating him so then I thought something was up. so he picked me up and we went to the beach . we got there and set up a spot then liz and mat came. then Kevin pulled Liz and Mat away for about 20 seconds but in that 20 seconds I saw Mat hug Kevin and Liz nearly fall. then I really thought something was going on. but we had a great day in the water and on the sand. but the whole day Kevin was kinda off. that I wasn't surprised about because he didn't like the beach. but he was still having fun to make me happy , boy I love that man . and at the end of the day we were sitting on our blanket , everyone was gone off the beach other then a couple people and mat and Liz. and me and Kevin were sitting holds each other watching the sun on the water and I kissed his cheek and said " I had a great day today , thank you. I love you." he turned to me and said " I love you too... so much.. from the momment I met you .. and the 3 years Ive been with you I feel like a changed man... all because of you... your perfect" I was shocked by his speach. I couldent really find anywords to say all that came our of my mouth was "Kevin..." he squezzed my hand and walked to his back pack and toke out a small box and he sat down beside me and slowly lifted the lid to the box and inside was the most beautful Blue sapphire ring ( Iam not into dimonds. I love sapphires, and blue is my favorit color... perfect) and Kevin said " I love you . and cant picture my life without you in it.. and I hope you feel the same... will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?"
I dident know what to say ... I jumped on him and kissed him and said " I love you with all my heart and soul. yes Ill marry you because I dont want to live my life without you!"

and thats my story , whats yours?
oh and we got married on spetember 15 2009, best day of my life



Answer
How sweet i just cried like a baby. :)
My husband was going to as me to marry him on July 4th 2009, but he thought i knew about it because he had left an IM open from his friend and he thought i saw it. So a few days later. on June 20th he was in the kitchen talking to me about how his mom and ruined his dad's proposal. I was like wow thats sad. Then i noticed he was acting really funny. He was making ramen and looked at me and said Traci will you marry me. I was like Yes or course i will.
I know its not the most romantic way of him asking me, but i would of not had it any other way. He didnt have a ring, buut we got to pick on out together and that was every special for me. We got married January 8th 2010. :)

What would you name this family?




*Jadee*


I'm snowed in and incredibly bored, so here it goes..

Father: You are a sophomore in college when you meet the love of your life. He always came in Starbucks when you were working and eventually got the nerve to ask you out. You fell madly in love. This is him: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10739981-portrait-of-a-smiling-man-with-healthy-teeth.php What is his name? What is he going to school to become?


Mother: You were going to school and working at Starbucks on campus to make a little extra money. You had a huge crush on one of your customers but you didn't know he felt the same about you. You were shocked and happy when he finally asked you out. This is you: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-12634064-young-adult-modern-female.php What is your name and what are you going to school for?

Proposal and Wedding: After you graduate your boyfriend invites you go on a trip to Frace with him to meet his mother who lives in Paris. You are completely excited and can't wait to go. On your last night in Paris your boyfriend asks you to go on a walk, and he proposes to you underneath the fireworks! This is your ring: http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C161233705%7C15051%7C15051.15057.15106
When/where do you get married? Where do you honeymoon?

Daughter: When you get back from your honeymoon you notice that you have been feeling a little nauseous, but you put it off on jet lag. The next week you realize that your period is 2 weeks late. Congrats! You are pregnant with your first daughter.
It's now 18 years later, and she is getting ready to go off to college. What is her name?
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-12449649-closeup-of-a-happy-teenage-female.php

Son: When your daughter is two years old, you decide you are ready for a new baby. You get pregnant with your first son, who is now 16. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13708819-cool-casual-teen.php

Daughter: When your son is 3 you decide you are ready to try for another baby. You think you want another boy to play with your son, but you are still elated to find out you are having a little girl. When you are 7 months pregnant, your doctor tells you the devestating news that your daughter will be born with downs syndrome. You go into labor 2 months later, and are blessed with a perfect, healthy little girl who has no sign of downs. She is now 13 and getting ready to start high school. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10476368-smiling-girl.php

Daughter: After your last pregnancy scare with downs, you think you have completed your family. To your suprise, you find out you are pregnant when your youngest daughter is 2. Once again you are hoping for a baby boy, but you are again blessed with a little girl. You decide she looks exactly like your mother, so you want to name her after her in some way. She is now 11 years old. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-15201295-girl-11-13-placing-disk-in-computer-at-school.php What do you name her?

Boy/Boy Twins: When your youngest daughter is 4, you decide that you have not yet completed your family. You have some difficulty getting pregnant, so your doctor puts you on Clomid. 2 months later you find out you are pregnant with a set of twins. You decide to keep their sex a surprise, and when the babies are born, you find the 2 boys you have been praying for. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-9850564-twins.php What are their names?

Daughter: Once again, you think your familly is complete, but of course it isn't. When your boys are 6 you find out that you are 3 months pregnant. Your new baby girl is 1 month old, and you can't imagine your life without her. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13754066-newborn-baby-girl-wearing-knit-hat-sleeping-on-purple-blanket.php What is her name?

Now, name your family, and add pets if you want.

Have fun! =)



Answer
1.Chad Emerson Greene. Heart surgeon
2.Seraphina Lucille Ambry. Pediatrician
3.July 22 on Hawaii. Honeymoon in Italy
4.Claudia Marie Greene
5.Damien Ambry Greene
6.Jenna Leigh Greene
7.Jessica Angela Greene
8.Samuel Abner Greene & Tanner Johan Greene
9.Taylor Addison Greene

Seraphina and Chad have Claudia, Damien, Jenna, Jessica, Samuel, Tanner and Taylor.
AND
A male Golden Retriever named Bug: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Golden_Retriever_standing_Tucker.jpg

Two Rag Doll cats named Lola & Loco: http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/ragdoll-cat.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I would like to hear about you wedding proposals, its always nice to hear how it went for some one else?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment