Monday, February 3, 2014

38 weeks pregnant.?




krystal b


I am 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant and had an exam the other day. The doctor said that I am 2 cm dilated but my cervix is soft. He said that he thinks i might go past my due date. Being in the Army i cant be induced adn he said teh baby is already big and he sees me having some complications with birth. I was wondering if anyone here can give me some advice or tips on how to get labor started. The baby is dropped and at 8 pounds. Im really scared to see what he will be past my due date.


Answer
Her are a few things, btu remember nothing is gaurnteed, if that baby doesnt want to come yet he won't. But here are some things to try:
eat pineapple and drink the juice
power walk
sex (sperm from your partner)
masturbation
climbing stairs
nipple stimulation (especially while masterbating) {2 things at once}
swim
pregnant exercies

I sure do hoep somethign works for you. I was 4 days late with my on adn 1 day late with ym daughter. So i know how you feel. Good Luck and Congrats!!!!!

38 weeks pregnant need labour tips?

Q. huh im soo done now but baby will not come out, iv tried pineapple, walks, swimming, raspberryleaf tea, hot food, i was soooo sure i would go early as iv been feeling allot of pressure and my thighs are feeling werid,

i don't know i need some tips to start labour my back is sooooo sore i cant take no more

also i have a 2.5 year old i want to play with and have fun, cause mummy is a big whale.

please give any ideas to start labour


Answer
Babies come when babies are ready.

Nothing will work unless both your body and your baby are ready for labor.

Everything that you've heard that worked ONLY worked for those women because baby and body where ready for it.

The ONLY thing that has any medical back up for it is walking. The reason being is that you are using gravity to help. Walking makes baby sit farther down, which puts pressure on your cervix, which will then thin out, once it's thin enough you will begin to dilate, telling your body to get on with the contractions.

You are only 38 weeks, so you'd probably have to walk about 10 hours straight for this to even just maybe work.

The end of pregnancy sucks for every women.. sore, miserable and no room left... just have to suck it up and deal with it for another 2 - 4 weeks.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 38 weeks pregnant.?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment