Thursday, February 6, 2014

Alright boys and girls, I want sex. Im in no way ready for a baby, tips for NOT getting pregnant?

Q. Okay, for starters i'm 15. And im thinking about having sex.
-Iv been dating this boy for over a year.
-we have been taking things pretty slow. but we want to get more serious.
-I want to know ways other than " wear a condom" to increase the chance of not getting pregnant.
-If your going to be mean, dont respond to this question.
-Dont say "talk to your mom, NO WAY that's happening., or a "trusted adult"
- Dont say "keep your legs closed", i want to know how not to get pregnant and have sex.
-Dont tell me im too young, that's not my question.
-BE KIND. =)


Answer
Since you seem to cover all the bases I will give you the best information I can without condoning what you want to do.

Call Planned Parenthood and set up an appointment with them. They offer all types of birth control, STD and HIV testing. If either you or your boyfriend have EVER had sexual contact with anyone else, I strongly suggest an STD and HIV test before taking it to the next level. Once that is out of the way, and you have an app't at Planned Parenthood, be prepared for an exam. They will not administer birth control without first doing a pap smear and exam. Once that is done, discuss with the Dr. your options and what you think will work best for you. The pill, and NuvaRing are both forms of birth control that can be hidden from your parents (though I do think they should know). The pill is taken at the same time, daily. The Ring is inserted into your vagina for 3 weeks at a time, and taken out for 1 week which is when your period will be. I was on the Ring, and my husband couldn't feel it at all when it was inside of me. I got off it though, because when I took it out for my flow week, my uterus felt like it was twitching/vibrating. It was horrible.

Get on a method of birthcontrol besides just condoms. You can not prevent pregnancy 100% but you can use most methods of birthcontrol along with a mal condom. Make sure he wears it. Birthcontrol does not protect from STD's, HIV, and is NOT 100% effective. If he wants to do "it" bad enough he will wear a condom. If he doesn't want to wear... please, don't do it.

I'm not saying you are "too young" but you are young, don't take stupid chances. It only takes one time. Stick to a schedule for the birthcontrol choice you pick, and make sure he isn't in such a jiffy, that he can't stop to cover his stiffy.

Cover your stump before you hump.
Before you attack her, wrap your wrapper.
Don't be silly, protect your willy.
When in doubt, shroud your spout.
Don't be a loner, cover your boner.


I hope this helped and that I didn't lecture you

i really want a baby! and tips of tricks that helped you get pregnant?




blush


i have been ttc for 4 months. the last month i have been taking "blackmores conceive well" tablet and capsules. with my 1st pregnancy i had unprotected sex one and i was pregnant, i have a 9 month old boy, i really want another one. so there close in age.

im just wondering is there any tips you can give me? and were you ever on a pre conception pill? if so how long were you on it untill you found out you were pregnant?



Answer
Here are some things that could help:

1. Ovulation Prediction Kits: You can get them at walmart and they cost between $15-$30. My doctor recommends Clearblue for both ovulation kits & pregnancy tests and they are a little more expensive but what would you not pay to have a better chance is how I feel.

2. Unless you only just got off of birth control six months ago I would go ahead at 9-10 months and make an appointment to see your doctor if you have not had any success and tell them that you have been trying for a year they are going to help you if they think you have been. I did that at 10 months and have had a lot more help, if they know you have only been trying for 10 months then they will tell you to wait two more months.

3. Do you have a regular period? If anything is off about your period or you have really bad cramps go to your doctor and get a pap and tell them that they will send you for an ultrasound and then you will be able to find out if you have cysts or a tilted uterus or any irregularities that can help you decide how to approach fertility. I had a cyst that they had to get rid of. This also helps to find out if you may have endometriosis, which can hinder the baby making but not make it to where you can't have kids. I have a friend that has this and has had two beautiful children. This is very common.

4. Start researching herbal fertility medicines, make sure that you are taking not only a prenatal but also a folic acid.

5. Buy Softcups that you can get online or at Walmart or Walgreens, they are a cup that some woman use for their af, but it can also be used after sex to hold the sperm in you so if you move after sex it doesn't come out and lower your chances. Most men have 44 million sperm come out each time but only tens to hundreds actually get to where they need to go. This helps when you don't want to hold your legs over your head for twenty minutes, although that does help alot.

6. Take mucinex, one every twelve hours. If you have thick cm then the sperm have even a lesser chance of getting to where it needs to go because it gets stuck in your cm, the plain mucinex or robitussin thins out your cm and makes it more sperm friendly.

7. Have your husband get checked out...have him get a sperm analysis... Then if it is not you and it's him then you will know that he needs to see a Dr too, it would not be any fun if you are the one going through all of the dr appts and spending the money to find out it is not even you, it is him then it is like starting over. Thankfully my husband was good on this test.

8. Get your hormones checked especially progestrone, a hormone imbalance can hinder the baby making process but there are meds you can take...

9. If you have been trying for a long time and have not had any luck as your doctor about getting a HSG (dye test) done. It will show you if there are any irregularities in your fallopian tubes, I tried for fourteen months before getting this done to find out that both of my tubes are blocked and I may have to have surgery, my only other option is invitro. I wish I would have known this six months ago.

10.Don't stress!!! Have fun!!!

Good luck!!!! Brandy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Alright boys and girls, I want sex. Im in no way ready for a baby, tips for NOT getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment