Sunday, February 2, 2014

Could I be pregnant?




mrsyoungki


My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive. My period started on the 23rd of July. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 29th of July 10th, 11th, and 12th of August.This means im not due to come back on until around the 23rd of August. Does anyone know the possibilty of me being pregnant?


Answer
it is very possible...you can get pregnant from havin sex durin your period, even anal... but i had gotten pregnant the day after my period was over. i thought it wasn't possible, but i guess it was.

wish you guys the best of luck...
here is a couple sites that i hope will assist you more:

http://www.ovulation-calendar.net/

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/p/163/index13.html

pregnant or not?




winnie poo


i have nearly all the symptoms:
nasua,breast hurt,nipples are a brownish tan color (instead of pink) ect......i am still having my period.....my mother thinks it is because my birth control is making me have one...the last two i have had were 2 to 3 days long and pretty light.... (instead of seven day s and pretty heavy)....... what do you think pregnant or not?



Answer
WE NEED MORE INFORMATION
WHEN WAS YOUR LAST LMP
WHEN DID YOU HAVE SEX

http://babymed.com/Tools/Fertility/Calendar/Default.aspx - GO TO THIS SITE AND ENTER IN THE INFORMATION IT IS ASKING FOR,,, BE SURE TO USE THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR LAST MENSTRUAL CYCLE, IGNORE THE NAME PART, HIT CREATE.
SCROLL DOWN AND VIEW THE DAYS THAT IT SAYS FERTILE... IF YOU HAD SEX DURING THOSE DAYS, THEN YES YOU COULD BE PREGNANT.
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT THEN THE INFORMATION BELOW WILL HELP YOU....
SYMPTOMS:
HPT TEST:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could I be pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment