Monday, February 3, 2014

im making a slow R&B mix, and need some help!?




stephanie


i guess you would call it baby makin' music, im looking for that sexy R&B sound(nothing up beat). so far i got

ginuwine - so anxious
lsg- my body
usher - nice & slow
keith sweat - no body

....... hummm what else

suggestions



Answer
I am the queen of baby making music. Check this list out.

Baby Face- Whip Appeal
Ralph Tresvalt- Sensitivity
Mint Condition- If You Love Me
Jon B.- They Don't Know
Herb Aplert and Janet Jackson- Making Love In the Rain (a sex song you might like)
Public Announcement- It's About Time
Johnny Gill- It's Your Body
Kut Klose- I Like (a sex song you might like)
Changing Faces- Stroke You Up
Intro- Come Inside (Extended version)
Janet Jackson- 70's Love Groove ( a seductive sex song)
Janet Jackson- Anytime, Anyplace (R.Kelly Remix) (a sex song you may like)
Janet Jackson- Funny How Time Flies (a teasing sex song)
Janet Jackson- 24 Play (another teasing sex song)
Men of Vision- House Keeper
Gyrl- Play Another Slow Jam (has a nice beat)
Silk- Lets Make Love
Silk- Meeting In My Bedroom
Silk- Freak Me
Silk- If You
Usher and Baby Face- Bedtime
New Edition- I'm Still In Love With You
Jesse Powell- Bout It, Bout It
Jodeci- Stay
Ginuwine- All Nite, All Day
JS- Ice Cream
R.Kelly- Bump-N-Grind Remix
R.kelly- Sex Me Part 1
TLC- Take Our Time
TLC- Lets Do It Again
TLC- Red Light Special
Changing Faces- Stroke You Up (Extended Remix)
Boys II Men- Uhh, Ahh (Sequal Version)
Kieth Washington- Bring It On
Marc Nelson- Chocolate Mood
Marc Nelson- 15 Minutes
H-Town- Knockin' Da Boots
Faith Evans- Soon As I Get Home
Indie Arie- Brownskin
En Vogue- Giving Him Something He Can Feel
Ralphael Saadiq- All I Ask Of You
Willie Max- Can't Get Enough
Aaron Hall- All the Places I Will Kiss You
Immature- Feel The Funk
Immature- Please Don't Go
Shai- Baby I'm Yours
Shai- Comforter
Blackstreet- Before I Let Go
Ginuwine- In Those Jeans
Guy- Let's Chill
Baby Face- Never Keeping Secrets
Total- Kissing You
Joe- Don't Want To Be A Player No More (Slow Version without pun)
Joe- All the Things
Joe- I Wanna Know
Joe- Love Scene
Joe- Good Girls
Brian Mc Knight- Whats It Gonna Be
Brian McKnight- Crazy Love
Link- I Really Wanna Sex Your Body
Pretty Ricky- Juicy
SWV- Always On My Mind
SWV-Downtown (Original Version)
MoKenStef- He's Mine
MoKenStef- Sex In the Rain
MoKenStef- Sex In the Rain (Remix)
Xscape- Softest Place On Earth
Janet Jackson- I Want You
Janet Jackson- Come Back To Me
Janet Jackson- Feel So Right
Janet Jackson- Would You Mind
Janet Jackson- With You
Toni Braxton- I Love Me Some Him
Chante Moore- It's Alright
Caron Wheeler- I Adore You
R.Kelly- Tempo Slow
Hi-Five-Quality Time
Jodeci- Feeenin'
Jodeci- Freakin' You
Jodeci- Come and Talk To Me (Original)
Jill Scott- My Love
Jill Scott- Cross My Mind
Next- Butta Love
Beyonce- I'd Rather Be With You
Blackstreet-Joy
Shai- Come With Me
Day 26- Come In
Chantay Savage-Come Around
Intro- Ribbon In the Sky
New Edition- Can You Stand The Rain
T.I.- Why You Wanna
Faith Evans- I Love You
Silk- Deeper
112- Love You Like I Did
Divine- Lately
Divine- One More Try
Aaliyah- I Care 4 You
Brandy- Broken Hearted with Boys II Men
Brandy- Broken Hearted by herself version
All 4 One- So Much In Love
Kai- I'll Be Lovin' You
Kut Klose- Surrender
Tony, Toni, Tone- Anniversary
Mad Cobra- Flex Time to Have Sex
LL Cool J- I Need Love
Rome- Everytime I See Your Face
Baby Face- Everytime I Close My Eyes
Ashanti- Baby
Aaron Hall- I Miss You
Chante Moore- Love's Taken Over
Chante Moore- Chante's Gotta Man
Bobby Brown- Tenderoni
Myron- Destiny
Bobby Brown- Rock With You
Mint Condition- You Send Me Swingin'
Mint Condition- What Kind Of Man Would I Be
Mint Conditon- You Don't Have To Hurt No More
Mint Condition- Pretty Brown Eyes
Eric Benet- I Wanna Be Loved
Lalah Hathaway- Forever, For Always, For Love
3LW-Curious
Marc Nelson- Compass Love
TLC- Don't Pull Out On Me
TLC- Hands Up
Maxwell- Fortunate
Maxwell- Lifetime
Tracie Spencer- It's All About You
Tracie Spencer- Still In My Heart
SWV- Use Your Heart
SWV- Weak
Kenny Latimore- Never Too Busy
Baby Face- For the Cool In You
U.N.V- Something Going On
Blaque (Lefteye)-I Do with Lefteye
H-Town- Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Avant- Seperated
R.Kelly-12 Play
R.Kelly- Feelin' On Your Booty
R.Kelly- Remind Me of Something
R.Kelly- Body's Callin'
R.Kelly- Honey Love
R.Kelly-Dedicated
Public Announcement- Body Bumpin' (Remix Version)
Destiny's Child- No, No, No, Part 1
Mya- Anatomy
Ciara- Promise
Ciara and R.Kelly- Promise the Remix
Tevin Campbell- Shhhh Break It Down
Tevin CampBell- Alone With You
Tevin Campbell- Always In My Heart
Tevin Campbell- Can We Talk
Tevin Campbell- Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
H-Town- They Like It Slow
Jagged Edge- He Can't Love You
Jagged Edge- Promise
Jagged Edge- Lets Get Married (Original)
Nivea- 25 Reasons
Nivea- Laudromat
R.Kelly- One Me
R.Kelly- Step In My Room
R.Kelly- Down Low
Usher, Ludacris, and Lil'Jon- Lovers and Friends
B2K- Gots To Be
R.Kelly- Greatest Sex
B2K-Everything
Pretty Ricky- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
B2K- What You Get
Fabulous- Baby
Donnel Jones- I'm Gonna Be
Ruben Studard- Make You Feel Beautiful
Tevin Campbell- I'm Ready
Keith Sweat- I'm Not Ready
Changing Faces- Fooling Around
II D Extreme- You Don't Have To Cry No More
Jodeci- Forever My Lady
Omarion- O
Next- I Still Love You
Shae Jones- Talk Show Shit
Adina Howard- T-Shirt and My Panties
Baby Face- When Can I See You Again
Mary J. Blige- Seven Days
Toni Braxton- Seven Whole Days
IMX- In and Out of Love
Donell Jones- Do You Wanna
Donell Jones- You Know That I Love You
R.Kelly Etcetera
R.Kelly- Can We Get Up On A Room
SWV- Rain
SWV- Love Will Be Right Here (Human Nature Version)
Hi-Five- Never Should've Let You Go
Marques Houston- Naked
Changing Faces- G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T Part 1
Changing Faces- G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T Part 2
Changing Faces- Can't Be the Other Woman
En Vogue- What's It Gonna Be
Neyo- So Sick (LL Cool J Remix)
Zhane- Sending My Love
702- You Don't Know
702- Can We Get It Together
Ginuwine- Two Sides To A Story
Ginuwine- I Know
Foxy Brown and Blackstreet- GonnaGet You Home
Boys II Men and Chante Moore- Your Home Is In My Heart
Mariah Carey- Vision Of Love
Mariah Carey- My All
Floetry- Say Yes
Allure- All Cried Out
3LW- I'm Gonna Make You Miss Me
J-Shin- One Night Stand
Monica- Before You Walk Out My Life
Kevon Edmonds- 24/7
Kevon Edmonds- Tears On My Pillow
Boys II Men- I'll Make Love To You
Boys II Men- Doin' Just Fine
Shai- I'll Never Fall In Love Again (Acapella)
Shai- I'll Never Fall In Love Again Part 2
Boys II Men- In the Still Of the Night
Boys II Men- Pass You By
Boys II Men- Please Don't Go
Brandy- Angel In Disguise
Whitney Houston- Saving All My Love
Rude Boys- Written All Over Your Face
Pretty Ricky- Get You Right
Johnny Gill- There You Go
Tyrese- Fallin' In Love With You
Mista- Blackberry Molasses
H-Town- Emotions
Xscape-Who Can I Run To
Jagged Edge- Promise (Remix) with Jermaine Dupri
Guy- A Piece of My Love
Profyle- Whispers of the Dark
Brian McKnight- The Only One For Me
Suffocate- J.Holiday
Girl Tonight- Trey Songz Version


Well its a pretty long list and I know alot more but tired of typing.This should help you a lot girl. I have all these C.D's and its not even been burned. I got the original copies. Albums and singles. Enjoy!!! A List of 240 songs. 240 suggestions.

Grass seed baby assignment?




Kristenn


for school we are starting childcare.

we have a grass seed baby.
we have to water and care for it
for 2 weeks and we are graded on the quality and ammount of its grass "hair".

we have to make a baby scrapbook,
a bed w/ a toy, and
and a body for it

idk what to make the body out of. i dont have any big doll clothes and shoes.
the grass seed baby we start out with
is only its head

any help?.
i have tons of boy and girl barbie dolls with no heads on them.

[i tore them all off 3 years ago :P]

so maybe i could sew and stuff clothes onto the body of a ken doll

and then superglue, hot glue, rubber cement, etc, the head of the grass seed baby into where the ken doll's head used to be:]



Answer
Make clothes! It's fun and easy! and use clay or a box or make a little out line of a body and duplicate it so you have a front and a back out of fabric and cut it and sew it and stuff it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: im making a slow R&B mix, and need some help!?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment