Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pregnant with twins?




StephanieS


I am pregnant with twins I just found out I am 8 1/2 weeks along. I had to go to the emergency room last wednesday and they did a pelvic exam and said there was bleeding which I know I didn't have any bleeding prior. It stopped that day and then I had my regular obgyn appt. on Monday and they did another pelvic exam and all went well. Yesterday I woke up and there was blood it came out when I used the bathroom and then stopped. I called my doctor and he said most likely it was from the exam. But I was wondering if anyone who is or has carried twins if they had bled after the pelvic exams. I am scared when I see blood because I miscarried last year and thats the first thing that pops in my head. I just want to ease my mind more so all your answer are greatly appreciated thank you.


Answer
Many women carrying multiples spot...I read about on a web site for women who do IVF because many of those women have multiples. If the doctor isn't worried, you shouldn't be. Also, you didn't mention cramping. I carried twins also and had no spotting, they are now 7 years old. A friend of mine bled heavy a few times and was able to carry her twins to almost full term and deliver two wonderful babies....so don't worry!

Twins.....?




kelly k


How many weeks pregnant are you when you can find out you are pregnant with twins?
I am not, my friend is pregnant and she was wondering if she is having twins, twins run in her family.



Answer
If she has had an ultrasound they would have already likely seen that she was having twins (I say most likely cause sometimes one twin hides behind the other)... if she hasn't had an ultrasound yet then she will most likely have to wait until then. I know your HCG levels are higher with multiples but sometimes people just have higher HCG levels. Also the doctor may hear 2 sets of heartbeats. It varys on how far along you are when you go to the doctor and how much they look into it. If she is a twin they will check when they feel they need to. They checked me every appointment up until 30 weeks to make sure because twins run high in my family (I only had one)... I am a twin and then my younger sisters are twins. Mom found out with me and sister at 12 weeks but the doctors didn't confirm my younger sisters until she was around 28 weeks. Tell her good luck for me and congratulations.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pregnant with twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment