Sunday, February 2, 2014

Can I get Pregnant 2 days after my period?




welcometom


Me and my Bf had unprotected sex on the 8th 2 days after my period. I didnt mean for it to happen it just kinda did. Well anyway so I have been reading everything about it and stressing my self out. I calculated my ovulation acording to WebMds. Calculator and it tells me I am Most fertil on the 12th and do not ovulate until the 15th . What does this mean. Can I get pregnant?


Answer
You can get pregnant anytime during your cycle. Even during your period. It is the easiest time to get pregnant while you are ovulating. The best thing you can use is a condom, or go on some kind of birth control.

Can I fall pregnant 2 days after my period?




Foxy


I had unprotected sex 2 days after my period, I am wondering whether it is possible that I could be pregnant?


Answer
IT DEPENDS HOW LONG IS YOUR CYCLE AND HOW LONG WAS YOUR PERIOD - you can check all secure days using special formula - see in section CONTRACEPTION




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I get Pregnant 2 days after my period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment