Saturday, March 29, 2014

i want a 2 inch hamster what do i do to convince my parents to get it?




shaeloo


1.what gender male or female
2. what s a good name for a boy and a girl
3.what color of cage
4. what kind of food
5.and what toys
6.small or large ball
7.and how long do they live
8. how big of a cage



Answer
what kind of "2 inch hamster" do you mean? if you mean a dwarf hamster, then there are several different kinds of dwarfs, these pages can describe the differences about them:
http://www.hamsterific.com/DwarfHamsters.cfm
http://www.hamsterific.com/SpeciesTable.cfm

to convince your parents of getting a hamster, try these tips:
-DON'T BEG! parents hate it with a passion, and honestly, it gets you nowhere, you need to prove your responsibility to them
-don't fight with your parents, if you tend to get into fights a lot, learn to pick your fights, and try not to fight at all
-offer to do more help or chores, don't make it obvious that you are doing it just for the hamster, but just be helpful if needed
-get better grades, if you grades aren't exactly what your parents hope, then try to do better in that class, make a deal with them if u do better in a certain class, then you can get a hamster
-do you research and create a presentation! they like to see that you know what you are doing, and that they don't need to take care of it because you will "get bored" with it
-it can be costly, create a table with prices about the hamster, food, bedding, etc, and present it to your parents, also offer to pay for some of it so they are not hung up on the fact its expensive, or ask if you can work off the money
-be more mature around the house, do things when asked, do all your homework before its late, clean up after yourself, etc

1. i would say to get a male hamster, males tend to be friendlier, plus i don't like females for a few reasons:
1)they can be pregnant when bought because of gender confusion
2)they go into heat every 4 days, and sometimes this can make them smell REALLY awful
3)they can be more temperamental than male hamsters, and sometimes can lead to biting more often
but you should always go based on their behavior in the store, if a male is biting and a female isn't, then obviously take the female, itâs more about their personality

2. there are just too many names to list! these sites are good for hamster names:
http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/namelists/a/namesham.htm
http://russiandwarfhamsters.tripod.com/hams/id7.html
my favorites names are amber, bella, bandit, bubbles, cheerios, chomper, cuddles, domino, fang, giggles, nibble, pancake, squeakers, taco, trogdor, zeke, boo, and anxious

3. the color of the cage is of no importance, hamsters wouldn't notice the difference anyway, it is the type and quality of the cage that really matters, hereâs a link to an answer that describes it:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AipfB9HjDnF26tNmbXA1qXrty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20071116202916AA8NyxQ

4. hamsters need a diet of pellets and seeds, because seeds are just like candy to hamsters, and they can get very fat very quickly with just seeds, i personally like kaytee and vitakraft, people say they have had problems with kaytee, but i never had, still, i like vitakraft foods the most, their treats are good too

5. hamsters don't need a ton of toys, but if you would like to get your hamster an array of toys besides the hamster wheel (which should always be available in its cage):
-toilet paper tubes, they love to chew them, use them as nests, or run through them! don't use paper towel tubes because the glue that holds them together can sometimes be harmful
-a hamster ball, most hamster just love running about in these once they get the hang of it, some can go really fast! plus it provides a safe barrier if you have other pets in your house
-a play pen, you can either buy one or make one, to make one, just use books, boxes, or anything you like to cut off a certain area in your room for a hamster to roam about in, put other toys in the playpen for fun! plus itâs a great way to interact with your hammy, a playpen from that can be purchased looks like this:
http://www.petco.com/product/13911/Midwe...
-hide away, my one hamster loved her hide-aways, dwarfs likes them more than syrians, she would run about them, climb on them, and of course sleep in them, they are a toy for the hamster to just jump about on and stay active

6. you can't go by "small" or "large" there are actual diameters on the ball that you should go by, but honestly, there are pictures on the box that say for syrians or dwarfs, if you are looking for a 2" hamster, then get the smallest size possible, it you get a large ball thatâs made for syrians, they can have a problem trying to push the ball, and may just sit there because they can't move it

7. different dwarfs live for different ages, on the chart i gave a link to above, it lists them, but ill list them here too:
campbells- 1.5-2 years
winter whites- 1.5-2 years
russian- 3-3.5 years
chinese-2-3 years

8. as also states above, the bigger, the better, most dwarfs are very active, and they love to run around in their wheel and around the cage, the only thing that needs to watched out for is if you get a wire cage, the wire spacing on a dwarf cage MUST be smaller than 0.5 of an inch, if any bigger, the hamster can get through the bars and escape

email me if you have more questions

*Help*Ectopic Pregnancy & lost of left tube ?




Beena


My husband and I are trying to get pregnant... It's been 4 years since we had an Ectopic pregnancy, where I was 13wks and the baby was in my tube. Emergency Surgery was the only way because the baby had popped my tube. My husband and I are scared because obviously we don't want to go through that again. My question is for the last year we have tried again with no luck. Plus I'm getting pressure pain from the lower right hand side of my pubic area (which hurts worse while emptying my bladder) any ideas any advice


Answer
Oh man! I am so sorry. My mother had an ectopic and said it was the worst pain! I can't imagine at 13 weeks. What a blessing to be alive!

Okay so I definitely understand your reservations and concerns. I remember how absolutely terrified i was when I got pregnant after an early loss. Thankfully at 17 weeks I was able to give it to God and start to enjoy my pregnancy. The cramping and excess watery discharge had me very worried though. I had it tested to make sure it wasn't amniotic fluid.

So, I'm not sure what the pressure is that you're feeling. Have you been checked to see if there are any cycts or polyps? Thats what came to my mind. Since you are having pain when you pee I'd definitely get checked for a UTI or bladder infection. Just rule out a couple things. They can do a trans-vaginal to check for cysts and of course a urine test for a UTI check.

It can be a lot of stress TTC and I have friends that tried for 4 yrs. Then they adopted a boy and started TTC again. Within the first month my friend was pregnant! I had been TTC myself and doing a lot of research and charting. Ok, SO I was a bit obsessed. It was my second and not that easy.
I checked into pre-seed lube and suggested she use it. I don't know what worked she also ordered some fertili tea for her husband. But something worked! She called me first cause she couldn't believe she was actually pregnant! :)

These are the tips I gave her and used myself:

1. Take your vitamins you and your hubby. Prenatals can be taken (you) prior to conception. You need to have the 400 mcg of folic acid every day anyway and definitely when TTC as it helps prevent spinal issues in bubs. Sometimes vitamins aid in conception as you are getting what you need to be healthy.
2. Refrain or reduce alcohol and caffeine (both) studies show that both can reduce fertility.
3. Have hubby wear boxer or boxer briefs. Keep the boys at the right temp. Also he needs to stay out of hot tubs and hot showers/ baths.
4. Make love every day or every other day. You can do the baby dance every couple days if he is suspect of a lower sperm count. Only once a day though. So they have a chance to replenish.
5. You can lay with your bottom raised for at least 20 min after to encourage the swimmers lol. I really don't know if this helps but I did it. It seemed like not as much came back out.
6. Don't use any lube when making love. Most lubricants arent sperm friendly. But, the pre-seed is designed to mimic our own fertile EWCM. The doc told me this. Our own arrousal fluid is sufficient but if you feel dry get a sperm friendly one.
7. Have a serving of whole milk a day. My doc said that women that had 8 0z or cup of whole milk or whole milk yogurt conceived faster than those that didn't! I had some Nancy's Natural yogurt every day with honey and frozen berries. I noticed I was producing a lot more CM.
8. Most of all enjoy yourselves! TTC can get crazy and guys don;t do well under pressure. I'm sure you know, it can also sap the romance out of your marriage. Really go on dates and keep or get the romance back. Stress can reduce fertility. Stay encouraged and laugh. Laughter has been proven to reduce stress:)

Best of luck and blessings :) Maybe that pain is ovulation? Just check what you can. Control those things you can and enjoy your husband:)
By the way, my mother had that tube removed when she had her ectopic just like you. SHe went on to have several more babies :) This last time she even had her tube tied and 6 yrs later was pregnant lol. Surprise!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i want a 2 inch hamster what do i do to convince my parents to get it?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment