Wednesday, March 26, 2014

not pregnant yet why?




whyme???


me and my husband have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months and nothing has happened. i have tried having sex the day before and after my period and a few days before to like a week and a half before, i even had sex on my period because that happened to me when i got pregnant my first time. plz give suggestions!!


Answer
There are many factors that can contribute to your not being able to conceive right away.
Are you overweight or underweight?
Do you eat healthy? What about exercise?
Are you under a lot of stress?

Here are a few tips that can help you conceive a little quicker (hopefully)

*Start charting your cycles. Go buy a Basal Body Thermometer from Walmart for about $10. Wake up at the same time each morning and take your temperature either vaginally or orally before you get out of bed, talk, eat, etc... Then make a chart on fertilityfriend.com and you will quickly be able to pinpoint ovulation, which is when you should be having sex.

*Know the RIGHT times to have sex. It sounds like you aren't having sex at the right time. You want to have sex at ovulation (an average woman ovulates on CD 14) and a few days before as well. Having sex right after your period and right before will not accomplish a thing. You are not fertile during that time.

*Start keeping track of your cervical mucus. When you have stretchy mucus that looks like raw egg whites is when you are the most fertile. If you don't produce enough or any at all try buying a sperm friendly lubricant called Pre-Seed. Do NOT use normal lubricants as they have the tendency to kill sperm.

*Take vitamins, especially B-50 Complex vitamins. One of the reasons I have had trouble conceiving is because I have a short luteal phase. The luteal phase is the days following ovulation before your period. I have a 28 day cycle and ovulate around CD 18 so my LP is only 10 days. 12-14 day LP is considered ideal. If you have a short LP (or even if you don't know) try taking B vitamins because they will lengthen your LP.

*Try avoiding positions standing up or woman on top. Instead try having your DH ejaculate in you doggy style or while he is on top. After he is finished try elevating your hips or laying down for 5-10 minutes to let the little swimmers get up there.

If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me an email. I know ttc is such a hard process, hang in there! Lots of baby dust to ya!

Pregnant, infected navel ring?

Q. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and I've had my navel pierced for about 2 years now. My body reacts well to piercings and I've never had any problems with my piercing until now. I've been trying to take it out for weeks since I'm pregnant now but the first time I tried taking it out I noticed a lump with puss where the piercing was, so I put it back in. Now it's gotten much worse (red, swollen, painful), and I know you should never take out the ring when it's infected because it traps the infection. And tips or advice for how to get rid of the infection fast? I have the salt the piercing place gave me but how often do I use it? Also what soap should I use and how often? I just want it to heal as quickly as possible so I can take the ring out and so it doesn't harm my baby in any way.


Answer
Take a tablespoon of lemon juice & crush an Aspirin tablet into the lemon juice. let it sit for 5 mins (it wont work otherwise). Rub the lemon juice/aspirin around the piercing (go around the top ball once or twice & then do the same for the bottom ball. close to the hole) do this 1xday for 7-10 days :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: not pregnant yet why?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment