Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Culturally speaking is this baby making music?




Dark Chilr


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my6EYGz0K0I


Answer
no baby making music is boys II men, day26,etc

What can i make with baby food?




Jessiehalo


My baby is ten months and refuses to be fed or even eat baby food. Is there anything i can do with all of this food i got from WIC?


Answer
You can use oatmeal or baby rice cereal with the baby food to make teething biscuits. You can make them in all different shapes and the baby can feed his or her self. YouTube homemade teething biscuits to find recipes. Hope this helped :) I wish you and your baby the best




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Culturally speaking is this baby making music?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment