Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I found a word in my jelly babies?




Paul


I got a pack of jelly babies and it came with one candy that was moulded in the shape of a word not a baby. I can make out the last five letters which are -GUNOY. Any idea what it was supposed to say?


Answer
Maybe it was jelly baby language for
"pls don't bite off my head"

That was your next move to rip it's head off

is green jelly bad for my baby?




chipstinks





Answer
well it wont poison your baby a taste would be ok for a treat , personally i wouldn't give my baby jelly the Sugar could rot your baby's teeth make your baby fat , and it doesn't contain any vitamins minerals or fibre , or anything important for baby growth.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I found a word in my jelly babies?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment