Wednesday, February 5, 2014

15 and pregnant with twins...?




Carly


I am 15 and 12 weeks pregnant with twins.. I have never been so scared in my life please dont judge me because you dont know my story.. But i was wondering will my babies be okay even though im only 15 and im so little? I just am so confused with it all and have so many questions . Will my babies survive? i just dont know to many people that have had twins at 15..


Answer
Being pregnant with twins at 15 is a high risk pregnancy.
All you can do is try your best to stay healthy and try not to be stressed out.
Also see your Dr. regularly like your supposed to.
Your Dr. is really the only one that can keep you up to date on how the babies are doing.
Best of luck to you!

I am 28 and pregnant with twins.?




Kate


I have 2 other kids, a 2 yr old and 3yr old.
now i am 28 yrs old and pregnant with twins
wat is going to happen during this pregnancy?
I mean wat will be different from the other 2!



Answer
im pregnant with twins too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 15 and pregnant with twins...?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment