Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus?




Vonita


I've read that having a tilted uterus does not make it harder to get pregnant but I've also read and heard that it does make it harder to concieve. And in my case, I think that it does make it more difficult to get pregnant. So do any of you know any good tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus? Other than the normal things. And thank you so much for the feedback.â¥


Answer
I have a tilted uterus too and my Gyno says it has no effect on you getting pregnant at all. (and trust me I have asked her like 50 times) I wouldn't worry about your titled uterus, you will get pregnant all in due time...good luck baby dust

Tips on getting pregnant with an irregular cycle and a tilted uterus?




kimi


We have miscarried twice and have had difficulty getting pregnant in the past. We were just hoping for some advice(real advice) on increasing our chances of pregnancy with an irregular cycle and a tilted uterus. Thank you so much for your time.


Answer
You know, I'm not quite sure I would be the one to answer your specific issue about the tilted uterus, but here is some advice that has worked for us (husband and I), and I like to share it with friends and people in needs who are trying to increase their chances of pregnancy when they have similar symtoms like yours.

-Monitoring one's body signs for ovulation, then having lovemaking on the days when this occurs.
-There a variety of different brands of commercial gadgets for monitoring your ovulation and fertility levels readily available, and they all work somewhat differently. (The book I talked about...I actually including a link if you're interested, goes into more detail for you).
-You and your partner can monitor these signs to figure out if you are fertile, after which engage in lovemaking on these days. This is the fastest way to get pregnant naturally along with many others the book mentioned that we also used...
-Once your vaginal mucus becomes less thick, you are getting closer to
ovulation.

Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips on getting pregnant with a tilted uterus?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment