Thursday, March 13, 2014

Period while pregnant?




AleksA


I'm 4 weeks pregnant tested before period. My period should strt on tuesday. I have some symtoms sometimes more sometimes less. I was wondering how was it with u. did you get your period and if yes did it look different. I'm afraid i will get my period and misscarieg. And we wont that baby so much. I know it always a chence for that along the pregnancy. I live healthy take prenatals and try to do everything right the worst is that fear. My mom also miscariage with the first baby in 2nd month. I was trying to make dr app but they said the dr will see me in 7th week so i will wait till april 15. But its so hard. I dont want to paranoid but i think i am already. Just let me know how was it with u and how u were dealing with that fear. it's my first pregnancy.Thank U;)


Answer
You do not get a period when you are pregnant. Women can experience vaginal bleeding during pregnancy that can easily be mistaken for a period, but simply by definition you can not have a period at the same time you are pregnant. The hormones that cause a period are different than the hormones that help maintain a pregnancy. Sometimes bleeding during pregnancy goes unexplained and you go on to have a healthy full term pregnancy and sometimes the bleeding is serious. In either case you will only stress yourself out by worrying about it. Try to let yourself relax. I have had one early miscarriage, two late term miscarriages at 16 weeks and 18 weeks, and I gave birth at 22 weeks to a baby girl who did not survive because she was too early. It is scary, and every time I get pregnant again I think, I can't do this again, what if it happens again, how will I handle it? But if you concentrate on all the bad things that could go wrong you won't let yourself focus on the good things. When you get to your appointment be sure to ask about what you can do to give you the best chance at a healthy pregnancy. You are already doing everything in your power.

False test while already pregnant?

Q. Has anyone got a few positive pregnancy tests (blood or home)
and about a month later taken afew more and both were negative?

because I was pregnant (november), started bleeding, thought it was a miscarriage.....tried again (to conceive) the month after, took 2 tests but wasn't pregnant... and now i have almost all the pregnancy symptoms except sore breasts....
it's not all in my head either.. i actually completely gave up until i started getting these symptoms... i even have the line going down my stomach from my belly button.....
could it be possible that im still pregnant?
this was in November......or could i have got pregnant last month and just had my period?... it did only last 3 days


Answer
With your situation and with the tests being so different i would recommend a blood test to find out for sure what is going on. You could still be pregnant and if you are you should be seeing a Dr or you could be newly pregnant or not pregnant at all and having a false pregnancy so I would just call the Dr and get an appt for a bloodtest and go from there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Period while pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment