Friday, March 14, 2014

Can you get pregnant 3 days before ovulation?




Kylee


My husband and I had unprotected sex 2 days ago and according to one of those apps my most fertile day is tomorrow, I know those aren't completely accurate but it does a good job predicting. So how likely is it for me to get pregnant? And have any of you women gotten pregnant a couple days before you were supposed to ovulate?


Answer
They say that if you have sex a few days before you ovulate that it is possible to get pregnant because the sperm lives for 72+ hours.

Can you get pregnant 5 days before ovulation?




Mommyof2Ex


My fiancé and I had sex and he came in me. I checked my CM 5 days later and it was very stretchy and EW looking. I didn't notice it the next day which was Friday so we had unprotected sex again. Could I have gotten pregnant? Oh yeah I'm on Clomid to get pregnant.


Answer
If I read your question correctly, you said had sex 5 days before ovulation, and then again one day after ovulation. In this case, you are highly unlikely to get pregnant from your first intercourse, as your fertile period runs from 3 days before ovulation to 2 days after ovulation. However, it is possible for you to get pregnant from your second intercourse, as that falls within your fertile period.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you get pregnant 3 days before ovulation?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment