Thursday, March 13, 2014

Can I have sex with a 50 year old woman and not have to worry getting her pregnant?




Ray


I'm 26 years old and about to have sex with a 50 year old woman.I was wondering with a woman this age,aren't her chances of becoming pregnant pretty slim?I was wondering if there is really much point in wearing a condom.How fertile can a woman be at 50 years old?


Answer
If she bleeds she can breed. Never assume a 50 year old can't get pregnant cause they most certainly can if she still gets a period.

if you are a 50 year old woman and a man put it in and pulled out. can she get pregnant?




Pretty Gur


my mom's friend is 50 years old and she didn't exactly have sex. the man put it in and pulled out after one min bcuz he said he had to cum. so far she has missed her period by a month. can she be pregnant or is it premenopause??
first of all to all u rude ppl i asked a question so to stick to the question and dont insult me. my mom's friend is asking my mom for advice so i'm asking you guys. no rude comments plzzz!! and thanx to the 1 person who did answer the right way



Answer
Yes, she can get pregnant off pre-ejaculation. I know a woman who is 54 that just gave birth.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I have sex with a 50 year old woman and not have to worry getting her pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment