Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What tips are there to getting pregnant?!?




Amanda


Okay, so i know HOW to get pregnant, but me and my husband have been trying every month since january to have a baby, & for some reason it's just not clicking. I didn't feel like it'd take this long, but i know sometimes the stars have to be aligned for it to happen. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or knowledge they can give me so I can feel better about this.


Answer
Hello Amanda , the best way you can get pregnant easier is to calculate your ovulation days, buy a Clearblue 20 digital test at Wal-Mart , CVS , Walgreens or even online if you want. Test yourself everyday after your menstrual cycle ends, for example if your period last 5 days, you start testing on day 6 and so on, you do this and a happy face will appear for sure between day 10 to day 14 of your cycle, and that day you have unprotected sex, I used the one with the 3 options, the blank face O , the flashing happy face , and the Happy face NOT flashing (meaning your about to ovulate during the next 24 hours) .
Trust me the best way to get pregnant is to have sex during those 2 days of ovulation, Clear blue will tell you which ones are your 2 days if you test everyday until you have a happy face you stop using it and start all over the next month if you don't get pregnant .
Good luck and baby dust =)

TIPS/ADVICE ON GETTING PREGNANT? ?




Faith


My husband I had a miscarriage fixing to be a year ago on the 29 of this month! And we are trying to conceive again! Any tips on getting pregnant sooner? We have been tryin since and haven't conceived yet. We have not done all the tests and stuff though.


Answer
My very best tip is, don't try. Stop contraception and Just have sex whenever it takes your fantasy(excuse the pun). If you worry about ovulation dates and thermometers etc, then it will take longer and be more stress full. Also just make sure your both healthy, cut down on alcohol and if you smoke stop. get hubby to wear loose fitting boxers. Do this and i think it will happen sooner rather than later. good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tips are there to getting pregnant?!?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment