Sunday, March 16, 2014

Have you been asked if you're pregnant?




Walk By Fa


It's becoming more frequent.

I gain ALL my weight in my stomach, and I have to admit that I may look a couple months pregnant as I just hit the 150 mark.

Has anyone else ever been asked if they were pregnant when they weren't??? I hate it!



Answer
Yes, especially when I wear those baby-doll shirts.

Pregnant belly grabbers!!!!!?




Churys


Why do people you hardly know or just barely met feel the need to touch/rub your pregnant big belly!!??? Would it be rude to move away or ask not to be touched. Or does this just bother me since this is my first baby, I am very reserved, been married 4 yrs before my husband insisted we start trying rme.
Dont get me wrong I am ecstatic about the arrival BUT can you people keep your hands off me. I also waited 5 months to tell anyone - I didnt wanna hear all that lovy dovy stuff,, aahhh this and aaahh that!
am I wrong to feel this way?? or is it the hormones caus I AM usually so friendly and outgoing..



Answer
www.cafepress.com has some great t-shirts that say things like, "no touchie", "touch the belly, lose an arm", "rubbing my buddha belly is NOT good luck". Haha.

I thought they were cute, but the designs are bold enough that people will read them and take notice.

Not everyone likes to be touched. And when you're pregnant, it's like perfect strangers want to touch you. Get off of me! Some people will ask first. Yes, I do mind.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have you been asked if you're pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment