Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Is it okay to go to nfl game at 26 weeks pregnant?




GChic


My bf doesn't want me to go to a football game due to loud noise. He thinks loud noise will affect my unborn child. Should I not go or is it okay?


Answer
This is not a problem! Babies ( born or in the womb) like for their mothers to feel happy and healthy, and they are perfectly well protected from little things like cheering and music as long as mum is enjoying it. Women all over the world carry on with their normal lives while pregnant, and only change things if they get extra tired, sick etc - being pregnant is not an illness, it's a healthy state unless there's complications. I walked up Snowdon when I was 5 months pregnant, carried on supporting my local rugby football team, worked, played my rock and punk music as usual etc.

Neither you or your baby need to be wrapped in cotton wool- tackle this with him now or what's he going to be like when the baby is actually born?!

As long as you feel well and up for it, carry on- no doubt your new son or daughter will be a massive nfl fan too, and have the same joy you get from it as they grow. Why cut them off from one of the things you love?

Pregnant or just my mind playing games?




hopeful


I had my period and then the following week during my ovalation cycle my boyfriend and i had sex. I had what i thought was my period 12 days later (light bleeding only lasted 2 days) then I start having breast tenderness ( totally unexpected) then morning sickness followed with heightened smell. and an upset stomach. constant nausa. i was craving pickles, ice cream and potato chips recently. I took a couple pregnancy tests and they came out negitave :( Please tell me what you think. is it just my mind or could i be pregnant?


Answer
You took the pregnancy test too early. But yep, seems like you could be pregnant, you've got loads of symptoms!
When is your next period due? If it doesn't arrive on time, wait 3 or 4 days. Definitely take a pregnancy test.. First thing in the morning, it's when urine is most concentrated.
Best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it okay to go to nfl game at 26 weeks pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment