Friday, March 21, 2014

Came off Microgynon, can you get pregnant on 1st month off?




layla


I was on microgynon for just a little over a year. I would like to hear other peoples experiences.. how long did it take your periods to regulate again.. how long before ur first one after stopping the pill? and has anyone got pregnant within their 1st month off? thanksss in advance!


Answer
Yep...I was on it for 6 months, came off and got pregnant without even having a "real" period...I got pregnant immediately after the first "period" I had that started one day after taking my last pill of the pack.

Good luck! :) x

do you get cramps when 1 month pregnant?




*�`*


Hi there. I dont think I am pregnant but I was supposed to get my period on Jan- 23-06 and till today I haven't gotten it? wich is weird because I never end the month without not getting my period. But I do feel cramps just like as if I had my period? If you are a month pregnant do you still get cramps??


Answer
if you are pregnant you still get cramps, at times through out the whole time.... you also could what you think is your period... some women spot bleed when the egg implants, around or even a little after your period is due....
if there is any chance you think you might be? take a test....
extremem cramping if you are pregnant could be, what is that one called now, tubal prenancy? egg implanting in the wrong place.... like outside uterus, in tubes... etc. if that is the case, only a dr can find out or help out....
good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Came off Microgynon, can you get pregnant on 1st month off?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment