Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Question for midwives/doctors?




xoxo713xox


I was wondering since I just asked a question about whether or not you can see signs of something wrong with your baby at the 30 week ultrasound. I was wondering if you would be able to e-mail me and I could send you my ultrasound pictures? I am just nervous and would like to make sure everything looks good. My doctor said so, but I was wondering if I could get more opinions. If you are willing to, please e-mail me... myers.courtney90@yahoo.com


Answer
The doctor has said everything is fine so believe it, and BTW those 3D ultrasound pics make babies look weird and the baby will look totally different

my baby makes strange breathing noises?




Babys Momm


she is 4 months old and has been making a breathing sound that kinda sounds stressed ( kinda like the sound you make when you get scared) when she sleeps ...its not every breath she just does it sometimes. Does this happen to anyone else?
she has been doing this since she was 2 weeks old and thats when she started coughing im wondering if its due to asthma or allergys



Answer
My kids would make a stressed breathing sound when they were experiencing a chest cold. Place a humidifier in her room, and place a pillow UNDERNEATH the fitted sheet in her crib, by elevating her head the position will allow her to breath better, the pillow will safely stay secured under the fitted sheet, however most babies move during the night but at least she will have the benefit of getting some initial use. Talk to your pediatrician, the baby could have a deviated septum.

Edited: I came across this site, that might help you, it has the wedge that can be placed under the fitted sheet. If you suspect your baby has allergies or asthma, get the doctor to diagnose it promptly, in the meantime, use the humidifier and place the pillow wedge to help her breathe better. Some babies are more prone to allergies than others, and can quickly develop asthma. If your baby is diagnosed with asthma I suggest the following: if you have a pet in the home don't allow the pet in the babies room, if you have old carpeting think about having it removed and go with wood floors. Purchase allergen free pillows and replace them every 9mos. Use a humidifier regularly and make sure you wash with resorvoir with soapy water every 4th day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question for midwives/doctors?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment