Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SEX tips AND proposal QUESTIONS ten POINTS guaranteed ?




frenchgirl


I am on my girlfriend's yahoo answers so I will have to delete this fast, so answer quick. (long answers are the best though)
We have been dating for 1 and 1/2 years. She is 7 months pregnant and I love her with all my heart. I want to propose but she wants the whole big wedding,big ring,big proposal thing. We dont have the most money but how can I propose in a big way and she wants a tiffany ring. HELP! After I propose I want to have so good romantic sex. What can I do??? She is pregnant so it is difficult. I want to propose before the baby comes. Help??!!



Answer
Tiffany has rings in wide price ranges. They have beautiful Engadget rings made of sterling silver instead of white gold with a real diamond stone. it is only a few hundred dollars compared to the gold rings. Equally pretty in my opinion. I am sure she would love it. You could tell her that you wanted to make sure she gets a real Tiffany ring and preferred to get the silver version instead of buying a gold ring by some random maker. Then tell her that one day when you can afford it you will get her something else more expensive. Have flowers, propose to her, express your love to her and tell her she is beautiful. Kiss her tummy, go down on her and drive her wild and hot with love and adoration... make sure she is super turned on both physical and emotional

Any parenting tips? advice?




haley


Okay so I am currently pregnant with my 1St child and I Do have a ways to go (about 6 months) but as I get closer I really get a bit more nervous. I know I'll be a good mother though. So any good parenting tips or advice for me and my husband? Any subject any tip any topic. Lay it on me. I want to be as prepared as I possibly can be. Thanks so much!


Answer
If you're having a boy make sure that when you're changing their diaper you have something covering their private parts so they don't pee on you!

Accept help when people offer it! When your baby is sleeping, thats when you should sleep, otherwise you'll never sleep. You'll need more diapers than you think, but only buy one package of newborn sized diapers because they grow out of them very fast!


When it comes to caring for your baby, trust your instincts. Bond with your baby! Lots of skin-to-skin contact. Watch out for Over-stimulation.

oh and you should also buy baby clothes at Yard sales, good will, etc. It will save a fortune and your baby will only wear that outfit a few times until he grows out of it. Good Luck! :)


Please Answer My Question!: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqz9KNeHcPT6vrHugBvAl8Lsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120822204030AAfQRRn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: SEX tips AND proposal QUESTIONS ten POINTS guaranteed ?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment: