Friday, January 3, 2014

Would you work at Starbucks while pregnant?

tips on getting a job while pregnant on Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Prevent, Best Cream, Avoid, Tips to Get Rid ...
tips on getting a job while pregnant image



honest_lov


I hear Starbucks is high-stress (and all that standing and hot equipment makes me a tad nervous lol), but they offer great insurance plans and decent pay, right?

Any tips for getting chosen?

What's it like to work in Starbucks in general?

Thanks :)



Answer
I would, but it depends on how your pregnancy has been, wether youve felt well and if you think youd be up to it. Any place that you work at is obligated to do a health and safety assessment for you bein pregnant and make sure there are no risks to you or your unborn baby and this would involve making sure any tasks you do are safe aswell so i would say go for it :) although i wouldnt mention that your pregnant in the interview because even though legally you cant discriminate and not hire a pregnant woman many places wont hire you if hey know you will be going on maternity leave. You dont have to legally tell them until your 25 weeks so i would mention it after youve been offered the job :) but i had a friend who worked in starbucks and he seemed to enjoy it, be really upbeat and smiley and friendly cause its a very customer focused job and be very enthusiastic an you should be all good :) good luck!

How to tell my nervous husband that I might be pregnant?




Treasa


So, there is a chance I could be pregnant. I don't want to take a test without my husband, but my dear hubby overreacts to news like this and gets really nervous. Right now his job is just terrible, and while I know that I can't 'wait for it to get better', I don't want to add more crap onto his plate unless it goes the right way.

Any tips for telling a nervous husband that you're pregnant?



Answer
Go out for a romantic dinner.. do something for him to take things off his mind.. and don't just flat out tell him you're pregnant because you might not be and you're being a good wife by not taking the test to see if you're pregnant without ur husband.. I think you just need to find a way to make him calm down and get things off his mind.. and you know talk about what's going to happen in the future.. like what do you think about having kids? or I feel like we're missing something... somethin like that.. and don't tell him while he's all stressed out about work.. just drop some hints and try to fin a way to make him relax and get his mind off of things.. hope this helped:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would you work at Starbucks while pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete