Monday, December 30, 2013

How long does it take to get pregnant after the pill?

get pregnant vitex on Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 40 years old: Fertility Store
get pregnant vitex image



Luna


I was on the pill for over 5 years. However, I stopped taking them on May of this year. I havent had my period for over 2 months but I am not pregnant according to 3 home pregnancy test. How long does it usually take to get pregnant after been on the pill for a while?


Answer
It varies...They say that the "pill" is out of your system within 3-4 months. I was on it for 4 years, and have been ttc since nov of 2006. My luteal phase (the part of your cycle after ovulation) is short --this is a side after of the pill, so I am taking b6 and vitex to help increase the progestrone and length of that part of my cycle. I have only been on the vitex for 2 mths. AF is due any day now....it usually takes 2-3 months for any vitamins or herbs to work. If your not having your Period yet you may want to call your dr. to give you something that will help you to start. the vitex is supposed to help this too, if you want a nature remedy first.

How can taking all three herbs such as Vitex , Evening premrose oil and stinging nettle all together?

Q. my question is this- now since I am taking all three of these herbs together Vitex, Evening Premrose oil , and stinging nettle , how are they affecting each other if their being taken all together ? with the fact that I am trying to concieve.


Answer
I am answering some questions here. Giving my advice on what helped me get pregnant. I am copying and pasting my answer since it is so long so I dont have to retype it all here. So disregard what does not pertain to you and maybe it can help you. I dont know about the herbs you are stating above but this again is what helped me I am listing below. Good luck...
I am now pregnant with my 5th child due Sept. 22nd. This baby was a twin they believe they seen another sac that deteriorated early on in pregnancy. I have had 7 miscarriages 1 was ectopic. I also have endometriosis so they think that is why I miscarry a lot. I am 30 weeks pregnancy. So I may have had another miscarriage. So I can relate to what you are going through.
I am also a medical assistant. It can take 18-24 months to get pregnant at times doctors say when you come off of birth control. So it could take a while. At least you know your tubes are not blocked, and you did have a laprascopy so if you had any endometriosis they would have removed it. When I miscarry I have to almost always get a D&C laprascopy done or I will miscarry again the next time around.
I am sorry you have to go through this, also I am sorry about your ectopic. Loss can be very hard. At least your body has had time to heal after the ectopic. The doctor can put you on fertility pills to help aid with getting pregnant. They usually will put you on clomid which has strong side effects it makes you very moody and can cause depression all sorts of things. Also, you have a high chance at having multiples when taking this. You will have heavy periods and pass a lot of clots when you get your period if you dont get pregnant that month. I took this once, yes I got pregnant but I had an ectopic. I took it again after for a few months and I got pregnant with my son. I would not go on clomid again I doubt because of the ectopic.
Last December the doctors told me I could not have anymore kids due to my endometriosis. I had to get a hysterectomy they said. I was bleeding constantly for 9 months. I even got a second oppinion. Well I searched the internet and found something called ovulex. They even have a fertility for men to take my fiance took called amberoz. They guarentee you will get pregnant or your money back. It is very safe, it is all herbal made from herbs. So I baught it and took it, I only took it a few days and I got pregnant the first month. I am now 30 weeks pregnant. I was very skeptic but thought I had nothing to lose. It worked for me. There are also other products that are cheaper like fertile aid or something like that I never tried that so I dont know if that works. But I am happy I proved the doctors wrong. If you have fertility problems this ovulex helps aid those problems too.
This is just what I tried and it worked for me. You can find it on the internet. I am not sure what the website is. I know you have to buy it off the internet though they dont sell it in the pharmacies also you do not need a perscription either for now. They may change that in the future though. I also had no side effects when I took the ovulex nor did my fiance when he took the amberoz.
Also, you should have intercourse daily whenever possible to make sure you hit the day of ovulation helps. And after having intercourse put a pillow under your bottom and raise your feet up for a good half hour each time can help they say. Also, dont where tight clothes, and have your partner not where tight undies boxers are best while trying to get pregnant. Tight briefs can cut off circulation and lower his sperm count.
I would take ovulex again which I may in the future, I want more kids. I never even had to get a laprascopy this time. I usually miscarry and it helped me. I have a 75 % chance at miscarrying when I get pregnant. Well good luck and take care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does it take to get pregnant after the pill?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete