Friday, January 3, 2014

How to only have one baby on sims 2?

how to get pregnant with twins on the sims 2 on The Sims 2 - Male Teen giving birth to twins
how to get pregnant with twins on the sims 2 image



Ihearthim


I have all the expansion packs on sims 2 and I used the aspiration rewards and was being retarded and used super fertility so that I had twins but I want to try again but the twins were hard for me is there a cheat so I only have one?? Please help! Thanks!


Answer
With the super fertility you still have the possibility to have only one child, but if you don't want to task that risk I know two things that you can do.

1. Adopt a child

2. This involves using "cheats" but it does work - I've used it many many times.

When you're on the lot with your sims push ctrl,shift,c all together. A bar at the top of your screen should appear. Type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" after you turned that on type exit on into the bar. (The bar should disappear)

Click on the sim you want to become pregnant while holding down shift - there should be a bunch of options you can click on for you're sim to do. Click on the tab spawn then you will see tombstone of L and D. Click on it and a tombstone will appear. Click on the tombstone and then click more to see "make my sim pregnant with.." and choose the sim you want. I'm pretty sure this will only give you one baby.


I hope this helps! :)

How do you make a sim have twins on sims 2?




Izzy


I have sims 2 and i really want to make my sim have twins. I asked my friend and she said to type into the cheat box "forcetwins" but i have tried it many times and it doesn't work. I'm not sure if it might be because i have a mac. My friend also said make them eat cheesecake but i'm unable to make it and i have full cooking skills! PLEASE help!!!


Answer
I recognize this because I've had the same problem: ctrl+shift+c and then "forcetwins" doesn't work!

do you have any expansion packs?
Because if you do, you should try this:

> press ctrl + shift + c
> Enter this code: "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"
> Get your sim pregnant (or use this cheat to get him/her pregnant)
> When your sim is pregnant, hold shift while pressing on him/her, and if everything is going right, you should see "forcetwins" between the options.
> Click it.

I'm very sure of this, because I do it every time I want twins.
I'm not sure wether it'll work out if you don't have any expansion packs though.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to only have one baby on sims 2?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment