Friday, January 3, 2014

How many people get pregnant with twins shortly after going off the pill?

how much to get pregnant with twins on Twin Delivery Day - 38 weeks, 1 day pregnant
how much to get pregnant with twins image



Serena


I'm curious how many people got pregnant with twins or multiples the first month or so off the pill. I heard from my doctor that your chances of having twins or multiples (fraternal) increase when first going off the pill because you have a higher chance of releasing more than one egg. I wasn't sure if anyone knew the statistics, or anyone had this experience.


Answer
I actually got pregnant with twins while ON the pill....i just wasnt taking it right. Best thing I ever did, cause now I have 2 beatiful girls!

My doctor said that with me not taking it right, when it come time to ovulate, my system becoame "confused' and sometimes released more eggs than usual, and sometimes not enough. Well, just so happened it released extra that month!

When did you start to show when you were pregnant with twins?




caitlin


I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins and this is my first pregnancy. I have no idea what to expect! I am a little nervous because I am fairly small (5'5" 115lbs). How big did you get?
I am excited but scared, and just curious to hear from others who've been through it.



Answer
I am 5'5" and was around 120 lbs when I got pregnant with my twins. They were a second pregnancy for me, so I definitely started showing earlier than with my singleton....I think I had a pretty good bump by around 12 weeks and ended up gaining a whopping 70 lbs or so in the end!!

I have a fun Twin Belly Gallery you can browse through to get a better idea of how big you might get at: http://www.twin-pregnancy-and-beyond.com/twin-belly-photos.html

Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many people get pregnant with twins shortly after going off the pill?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete