Saturday, January 4, 2014

Any advice on liposuction on the abdomen and tummy tucks?

how to get pregnant with twins naturally yahoo answers on ... would you do if this was YOUR life? (long + pics!)? - Yahoo! Answers
how to get pregnant with twins naturally yahoo answers image



Liz





Answer
Hi! I had a tummy tuck and hip liposuction done last Tuesday (July 11th) and I am VERY HAPPY with the results and my recovery...and I had it done in Connecticut, not INDIA! (Like some person has been promoting all over Yahoo Answers.)

Couple of things to think of. I was an excellent candidate because I had a twin pregnancy 3 years ago and ALL of my doctor's agreed that no diet or exercise would EVER get rid of my over-distended stomach...it was just too over stretched. So, talk to doctor's and see if they feel you can remove your "excess" more naturally first, or if a tummy tuck is right for you. See at least 2 doctors.

Second...it is expensive, and the recovery time totally depends on how "healthy/physically fit" you are before the surgery. My doctor has been amazed at how well I have been doing, but I have heard of some people who have needed SEVERAL weeks to really recover. You will have some temporary "drains" put in you to help remove some of the post-surgery fluids, you'll have to wear a girdle for several weeks, and you will be hunched over for awhile, so PLAN ON A GOOD 2 to 3 WEEKS OFF OF WORK! And you will need help at home, too.

Finally, you need to understand that neither a tummy tuck or liposuction is really a method of weight loss. They both are intended to help "remold" your body. I had about 3.5 pounds removed from my tummy, and just a little over 1 pound off of the hips (total), but it made a MAJOR difference in my shape. If you do have a tummy tuck or liposuction, understand that you will have to work at maintaining your new shape...and you should not plan on getting pregnant AFTER a tummy tuck.

Hope this helps...good luck with whatever method you choose to help you get where you want to be!

Me and my husband wanting to have a twin babies, how can we make a twin babies? is there a way?




nyor021


i've been trough a two ceasarian labor, and i have this last chance to get pregnant,, me and my husband wanting a big family, that's why we are desperately wanting to have a twin babies, please help me yahoo friends. Some says it's genetics, enheritance, that's one thing im sad about, because we dont have any relatives that had a twin babies,, my question again is there's a way we can make a twin babies? please answer me.. and how? thanks..


Answer
Sorry, but there is just no way of making something like that happen, even if you do have a family history. There are some things that make you more likely to have twins, but you can't make those factors happen either. Here is what can affect your chances:
1) if you (not your husband) have a family history of fraternal (non-identical) twins. It could mean that you may have inherited a tendency to release more than one egg at ovulation. It doesn't sound like this is the case, but then not all naturally concieved twins come from those with a family history.
2) you are older (over 35s have an increased chance due to ovulation being more erratic as we near the end of our childbearing years)
3) you are having fertility treatment that may cause you to release more than one egg, or are undergoing IVF where two or more embryos are implanted into your womb and they both survive. Again, having multiple embryos implanted doesn't mean any will survive either.
4) You are from a particular area in Africa - I think it is Nigeria, but don't hold me to it - where the population has an above-average incidence of twins.

Identical twins just happen. Science can tell us how they happen, but now why, although there is a theory that folic acid has something to do with it. I don't think so, as the incidence of identical twins has not increased even though women take more folic acid in their diets these days. I have Identical twins. They are truly special and I really wish for you to share the experience, but the reality is that one in 80 births is a naturally concieved twin. It could happen, and it is much better odds than winning the lottery, but it is more likely than not that it won't happen. I'll just pray for you to have a healthy pregnancy and that God will bless you. And after saying all that, I have to tell you that I never thought it would happen to me, and it did. So it might happen to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any advice on liposuction on the abdomen and tummy tucks?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment