Thursday, January 2, 2014

How many tries did it take you to get pregnant?

tips on getting pregnant second time on When is the Best Time to Get Pregnant | Pregnancy Tips
tips on getting pregnant second time image






How long did it take until you got pregnant? Any tips on conceiving?


Answer
I got pregnant on the first try, the first time. The second BFP didn't come until 2 years later. Sadly, both pregnancies ended in miscarriage.

The best advice I can give you is that timing is everything. The calendar method, and even OPKs aren't always a guarantee that your body will cooperate. If you aren't charting your basal body temperatures, I would highly recommend it. Charting will help you manage your cycles better and confirm that your sex timing was just right. I would also suggest that if you have perfect timing for 12 consecutive cycles and you're still not pregnant, go for basic fertility testing.

Good luck.

what are some good tips on getting rid of the belly bulge from having Kids?




jenn


I have had three kids was over weight after the second but started working out and lost over 75 pounds got pregnant again, only have ten pounds to loose but I have tried everything to tighten and tone that area i only weigh 133 at this moment want to get down 10 more pounds. Its just crazy and all pple say is get a tummy tuck well i don't have that kind of money so any advice or tips would be great thanks...


Answer
I know this sounds silly but the belly wrap. I have been using it since my second baby was born and my belly looks ALOT better. I didn't with my first and my belly looked awful. Its only five dollars at walmart and I used it so much that I have to replace it every couple of weeks. You should wear it during the day and especially when you work out. Some people where it all the time except in the shower, but I don't wear it at night.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many tries did it take you to get pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete