Sunday, January 5, 2014

Best Birth control for breast feeding mom?

tips on getting pregnant after implanon on ... the heart to mend for a baby after birth - Doctor wisdom on HealthTap
tips on getting pregnant after implanon image



Mother of


Hi everyone!

I was thinking of my options on birth control and i know i can't use the ring and i don't want the shot what are my other options. i'm really considering getting my tubes tied i have 2 beautiful children already.What is the best birth control since i am breast feeding . i'm also trying to do some research on implanon anyone with personal exp or know any one who has been on it? thanks a bunch in advance

sorry for the repeat post don't know where it would go.
Doc said that the ring isn't for breast feeding moms maybe i should look that up too she could be wrong



Answer
My Doctor put me on the IUD. The one with copper tips. has no hormones, so will not put any medication through your body.Here is a good website and a small article from the website.


Can I use an IUD if I'm breastfeeding?

By six weeks postpartum, either type of IUD is fine for a breastfeeding mother. The copper IUD doesn't affect the quality or quantity of breast milk and neither does the progestin IUD as long as it's inserted after your milk supply is established.

You won't be able to have an IUD inserted until about six weeks after delivery anyway, when your uterus has returned to its pre-pregnant state. (Although an IUD can be inserted within two days of giving birth, this is rarely done in the United States, partly because the IUD is more likely to be expelled.)

I am 18 and have 2 kids and im expecting another one i dont know wat to do i dont have a job ?




mayra


I don't know how to drive,and I didn't finish high school,I tried to get my ged but I didn't work out,I looked for jobs but no luck I am stuck and mad at myself for being pregnant again.


Answer
if you arent a TROLL then i feel for you, you really need a proper adult role model in your life to go with you to a doctor and discuss all the different forms of birth control there is so many these days and some you dont even need to worry about replacing for 2 years such as the implanon. It sounds like your keeping the baby in that case congrats no point in pondering and pouting gotta pick your game up and move on pregnant women still work and still study until late pregnancy 7 8 even 9 months because they have no choice you need to seem keen and eager sell yourself get some one to help with your resume look up tips on the net for interviews how to dress, answer questions etc. i think if you get yourself a nice little job with your own money you will gain more confidence and self esteem and have a nice little pay cheque at the end of the week, Also find a mothers group there is plenty of people in your situation, talk to a counsellor, talk to your parents or friends, partner, and who says you cant learn how to drive while pregnant? i know many people who have ( in the early stages of course) but after having your bub learning to drive and getting ur license will be something to look forward too :)

PS when you hit rock bottom the only way to go is ^^ UP ^^ (^,^)

All the best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Birth control for breast feeding mom?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment