Monday, January 6, 2014

Has anyone here had success using an Instead Cup to get pregnant?

get pregnant using turkey baster on WILDsound Feedback Film Festival - February 2007 Event
get pregnant using turkey baster image



Wiss


Or using the 'turkey baster' method? I'd like to hear some stories! I am going to start trying with the Instead Cups and would like to hear some good news :)
They are mentrual cups yes, but alot of women are using them to get pregnant. Its a bit gross, but beats the alternative of not getting pregnant :)
And this isn't a 'we tried and failed' case. I already have a six year old daughter. Its more a personal issue, if you catch my drift :) So we are definitely trying!



Answer
I heard they do work I tried using them and couldn't seem to get them in right. But I heard a lot of stories of them working. Its worth a try!! Good luck.

Who plays Eggs in The Game episode called Turkey Basting B*tches?




FindingaWa


Where Mel finds out Derwin's new girl (she looks like a model with short curly hair) is planning to use a turkey baster to get herself pregnant LOL


Answer
Nicole Pulliam

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&q=nicole+pulliam+on+the+game&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=21




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone here had success using an Instead Cup to get pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment