Saturday, December 28, 2013

what does it feel like when your baby moves? im 15 weeks and i keep feeling this fluttering feeling?




*Alyson's


like butterflies in my stomach, and they happen a lot after i eat these belly bars that i got at motherhood maternity, they're supposedly suppose to make the baby happier and move around alot, but i dont know if im feeling the baby move or just butterflies...


Answer
Hii :)

I first felt mine at around 14 weeks. It's like a little flutter..it's like a small vibrating feeling in your tummy. You won't be able to feel it on the outside. But make sure that you are not suffering from gas pains because this can easily be mixed up with the flutter movements of your baby!

I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and first felt my little one kick me the other day! You will know the difference between a kick and a flutter because a kick is much stronger. I felt it and it felt magical :) I tried eating ice cream and putting ice on my belly last night to try and make him/her kick but it never happened. But I have heard that this works for some people!

Good luck and congrats!!

What to expect at 40 week Non Stress Test?




Holy Macar


I haven't had any changes... no more dilation, etc. I am scheduled 3 days after my due date, a little less than a week from now, to have a Nonstress test. What should I expect? If they don't like what they see, will I be induced right away (assuming I make it until my appointment)?


Answer
i had several of those throughout both of my pregnancies...they hook you up to a contraction monitor to test the babies heart rate and movements =) its fun to hear your baby for awhile...you just laydown and relax no biggie!!! you and the baby will be just fine =) no worries!!! they just like to see so many movements in an hours time....if baby is asleep they use the baby alarm..lol its a vibrating thing they stick to your belly and buzz it...you can feel them jump it is hilarious!!! lol or they just have your guzzle down apple juice and crackers =) youll be fine...take a magazine with you =) good luck hun!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what does it feel like when your baby moves? im 15 weeks and i keep feeling this fluttering feeling?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment