Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Has anyone gotten pregnant on low dose chlomid?

how to get pregnant with twins with pcos on Getting Pregnant with PCOS- Can it Happen? | Ovulation and Pregnancy ...
how to get pregnant with twins with pcos image



Hope


I have PCOS but twins run in the family so my doc suggested starting at the lowest dose and staying there for awhile. Don't want injections cause I don't want any more then 2 kids.


Answer
My mother did. She was given Clomid years ago when it first came out. They started her on the lowest dose and she got pregnant...and had me. So, yes, you can get pregnant on the lowest dose.

If you are pregnant with twins does a pregnancy test show + sooner?




luvin mama


I am curious i am going ttc in february and want a scorpio baby! I am going to be taking Clomid because of PCOS and i know you have a higher chance of twins, so i am wondering if you are pregnant with twins you could test even sooner then a single and get a positive result?? like for a single test on around 11dpo and get a positive, and if it were twins could i test like 8 dpo or something?


Answer
Your HCG levels rise much more quickly when you are pregnant with twins, so yes, you should get a positive more quickly if you are pregnant with twins!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone gotten pregnant on low dose chlomid?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment