Saturday, December 28, 2013

How can I improve my chances of getting pregnant?

get pregnant very quickly on code get pregnant sims 2 href=http://getpregnanttomorrow.com/gauri-get ...
get pregnant very quickly image



babygirl_0


My husband is coming home in a couple of months from Iraq for his leave of 18 days. We would like to get pregnant while he is home so he can experience the birth and the first year of his childs life when he returns home from this deployment and before he leaves for his next deployment. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve our chances of getting pregnant quickly? Thanks!


Answer
Here are some things you should try:

-First, know when you are ovulation. Most women ovulate about 2 weeks after their period starts (count starting with the first day of your period). If you want to be sure, I recommend buying a ClearBlue fertility monitor. It took me one month to get pregnant using this. You can get one off of Ebay brand new for cheaper than at a drugstore, just a tip. I do recommend putting out the money to purchase it, it will tell a couple of days before you ovulate so that you start trying. You want to have sex the week leading up to ovulation (at least every other day) and the day of ovulation of course.

-Second, I also recommend PreSeed, it is a natural lubricant that helps with sperm travel. I loved this stuff, it's great. A lot of lubricants kill most of the sperm so that your chances of conceiving are lower. You can also buy this on Ebay, or you can order it directly from their website (preseed.com).

-Third, after you baby dance, put a pillow under your bottom and lay in bed for at least 30 minutes before getting up. I layed there all night sometimes because I wanted to maximize my chances...but some people wouldn't recommend it because of the chance of getting a UTI.

-Just relax, eat healthy, and know that it will happen!!

If you have any more questions please let me know!

Good luck

After getting off the pill does it take a certain timeframe before becoming pregnant?




Curious


I have been using birth control for about 9 years now and have recently stopped taking it about 1 month now. I was due to get my period 1 week ago. I don't feel any signs of me being pregnant. My system could just be different now, since I've stopped taking the pill. I was just wondering if I am not pregant now, if there is a certain time period I have to wait since I have been off the pill in order to get pregnant? I am in my late 20's, if that makes a difference. I am just curious if being on the pill for the amount of time I was on it will effect me getting pregnant quickly or if I will have to wait a little while before it is out of my system. Thank you for any advice.


Answer
It can take your body up to a year to get regular again. When you were on the pill it was like clockwork when your period would come because you don't ovulate it's a totally different kind of cycle.
I got off the pill a year before we knew we want to TTC. I'm glad I did, I only got my period every 6 weeks for 6 months and then for the last 6 months I never got it at all so I had to go and get a bunch of test done at my OB office. They all came back ok I just have cysts on my ovaries. So they put me on Provera to jump start a period and Clomid to make me ovulate. I now get my period every 28 days on my own. If you notice in the next couple of months you are still very irregular then go see your dr. but they will probably tell you to wait a year and then see how your body is working. make sure you keep a chart of your cycles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I improve my chances of getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment