Thursday, December 26, 2013

How long (on average) does it take to get pregnant If you have sex every other day?

tips on getting pregnant with an irregular cycle on Pregnancy Calculator For Women With Irregular Periods
tips on getting pregnant with an irregular cycle image



Jessica Sm


I have irregular cycles. They are anywhere between 28-30 days. So we start having sex every other day on cycle day 6 until I get my next period. We have been doing this for two months now and we aren't pregnant we are starting our third consecutive month of trying. What tips are there to make it happen sooner. I know I have been able to get pregnant before. First baby was a surprise. Second took 7 months and third took 2 months to get pregnant.


Answer
Since when you start having irregular period?
Irregular period = irregular ovulation
Why don't you see a Gynaecologist to organize your period regiularly.

By any chance you are over 35 years. of age?
Have your hubby's semen analysis ever carried out?.

How to boost my chances of getting pregnant with an irregular period?




Brittany


Basically, I am super irregular. My periods would come reguraly for a month or so then stop. Then they would be 60 days apart and recenlty 80+ days apart. Its so annoying and I am sick of stressing over it. Can anyone who has been in a similar situation PLEASE give me tips on how to boost my chances of getting pregnant. Should I BD everyday? Should I BD every other day? Would birth control help me?! AHHHH I dont know what to do. The doctors office is calling my name!


Answer
I'm not sure what bd means, but I had a very similar problem, the best thing I did was join a free period website, I could then see my cycle which while it was longer then most women's I could still see my body was on a cycle sometimes off by a day or two. With planning my 3rd child I actually bought some cheap ovulation test kit, it had strips and this saliva test thing, I'm not sure if they truly worked but I can say within a month and a half I was pregnant. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long (on average) does it take to get pregnant If you have sex every other day?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment