Monday, December 23, 2013

When do I start giving my baby vitamins?

baby making vitamins on Baby discussion for Moms: Kid's Vitamins: Excellent Supplements for ...
baby making vitamins image



John's mom


I know they make gummies and chewables (not sure if they make a liquid form).....but at what age should I start giving my baby vitamins? He is 1 year old and will be off formula in 1 1/2 months when we finally run out. He eats a pretty well balanced diet throughout the day too.

Also, what brands do you recommend?



Answer
they do make liquid vitamins which you can start at any age, as for chewables they are recommended for children over 2, but my doctor oked me giving them to my son when he was 18 months since he already had his back molars so he was able to safely chew them

Can taking prenatal vitamins be harmful if your not pregnant? I want to grow out my hair?




peekaboo


I want to grow out my hair, and have seen and heard that taking prenatal vitamins can help. But I wondering, since Im not pregnant, can there be bad side effects? What makes prenatal vitamins good for the hair? Is there an alternative?


Answer
Prenatal vitamins are not what actually grows out your hair. Being pregnant itself helps grow hair as well as nails. The extra vitamins just help replenish the vitamins the baby takes from you while pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When do I start giving my baby vitamins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment