Friday, December 27, 2013

How long does a female boxer stay pregnant for?

get pregnant stay pregnant on FAQs on the Moll y Health/Disease 1
get pregnant stay pregnant image



Jose


Hello, I currently have a female boxer pregnant, today is the 58th day and I've been wondering how long they stay pregnant and what are the signs that she might almost have them? Anyone know please let me know thank you(:


Answer
Hello, I currently have a female boxer pregnant, today is the 58th day and I've been wondering how long they stay pregnant

The same amount of time any other female dog would. = 63 days

and what are the signs that she might almost have them?
=This is sad, you bred a dog & you know absolutely nothing, about what you are doing, including what to look for re: impending birth. Are you AWARE that in 30% of all dog pregnancies there is some death - including the mother? (And people wonder what could go WRONG...)

What are the chances of me getting pregnant with my medical conditions?




*March*


I have polycystic ovary syndrome, protein s deficiency and Iâm also RH negative. I have not gone to the doctor yet, just wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant and staying pregnant and delivering a healthy baby. I'm not planning on it right now, but just wondering and preparing for the future.


Answer
Well, I have PCOS and I was put on Metformin to help with that and I now have twins. My mother was RH negative and I think that they had to give her a shot of something to make her body compatible to carry babies, she had 3 with no problem. I don't know much about protein s deficiency so I can't help you there, but I don't see why you cannot have children. Good luck in the future!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does a female boxer stay pregnant for?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment